Ip Changer

Hello, recantly i was looking for ip changer. And there is. But i need it for my ip not Lineage II. I need to change my ip so i can visit web that time is limited and whatever. So ho can post not costing any $ ip changer program that actualy works. And with explanation.

I didint post it in request bicause i will find that program and i will edit my post :D

Hello, recantly i was looking for ip changer. And there is. But i need it for my ip not Lineage II. I need to change my ip so i can visit web that time is limited and whatever. So ho can post not costing any $ ip changer program that actualy works. And with explanation.

I didint post it in request bicause i will find that program and i will edit my post :D

This not for Lineage just one gestor for download,so if u need Ip Changer this no is just one sof with u can download from RapidShare or Megaupload,and dont need wait ;)

jDownloader 0.2.857

and i find this too maybe can be usfull for u too.

IP Changer 2.0

will be a very useful utility when you change your network configuration in different places. When the mobile user moves to different network, has to change particular IP address, the gateway address, subnet mask, proxy server and default printer, etc, throughout the network environment. To do so, it has to remember TCP / IP information for each network. In addition, he has to reboot the computer to implement the system and access to the Internet. With our products, changing the settings on your network will be an easy job. IP Changer 2.0 enables us, in every network, to easily click & select valid TCP / IP for Internet access without reboot.

IP Changer 2.0

IP Changer 2.0 [Full]

I Hope help u :)

This not for Lineage just one gestor for download,so if u need Ip Changer this no is just one sof with u can download from RapidShare or Megaupload,and dont need wait ;)

jDownloader 0.2.857

and i find this too maybe can be usfull for u too.

IP Changer 2.0

will be a very useful utility when you change your network configuration in different places. When the mobile user moves to different network, has to change particular IP address, the gateway address, subnet mask, proxy server and default printer, etc, throughout the network environment. To do so, it has to remember TCP / IP information for each network. In addition, he has to reboot the computer to implement the system and access to the Internet. With our products, changing the settings on your network will be an easy job. IP Changer 2.0 enables us, in every network, to easily click & select valid TCP / IP for Internet access without reboot.

IP Changer 2.0

IP Changer 2.0 [Full]

I Hope help u :)

Thnx for the downloader, But can u tell me what to f****** do with that ip changer. i am sorry but every web i look its the same. no explanations. im no haker. just ned ip change. cmo dude u know the program explain with screans thanx ;]