AzureGaming (SUPREME) Cheats and Boxs

Hello guys, i try to change name npc name file , but azure server go check in dedicate server if the file have in system is the same hims have in database, so i can't entry, hp view i can inject dll but i can't see hp from mobs, so...

some can help me to try to change names mobs or any onter whay by hp or anything :)to see what what is chest or box's?

I hope someone can help because i need buy top c wepaon XD :)

PS:BTW , like i say i can inject any software in server wlaker ig etc.. by change strings names from software but i cant put it work :( inside. i have last working walker in supreme now the problem is u can open 2 walkers or supreme and l2.exe from supreme say to the system same walker :( so some one understand the code i have unpack 1 version walker for some one change software to run in another whay.. Lets start ..  only 1 more thing file lineageenv.dll is the file have string to close any software like l2walker etc... but is very hard to unpack this file i try 7 days but nothing. so best whay is change names in software i need to use.

ROLFT ,  ;D ;D .

No im not, im a old guy from here , and supreme. now i start play and i try hack again supreme , but this time not easy because i say , l2.exe go cheking files npc data names in dedicate server , and for boting i can open 2 windows sames codes , version work in supreme form walker can open together in l2.exe from supreme. but i can entry and inject all news version walker from 1.78 up , so just need some one can change the code from version 1.49 ,( i have 1 version unpack to resorce the walker) for work another whay..

Im not programer because im here to try get some help , and u say im noctura XD.

I am working on this server as well.

I found a way to modify packets but not 100 %

For example : I buy HP pot from shop > edit packet i buy soulshot instead

But I can't send custom packets build from scratch yet.

I am working on a program to do so

If anyone is interested contact me

From what I observed/read and shit, theres multiple things they may have done.

First off, the port they use is something like 51418 or something....

The token changes

The opcodes might be changed

token changes every so on (5 minutes or something)

Annoying anti-botting threads closing everything that was ever posted here.

They way their client side antibot works is that it acts like a virus scanner... looks for partial code and similarity's, you simply have to recompile a program/rename and it usually works. I've posted ways to open walker while the client was running and stuff... the original ways were originally thought of by this thread starter.

Ive heared Azure has better protection than even retail, hard to belive its just a private server. Buh screw azure, that server sucks... and its c5 -_-

I dont think that have a better protection than retail.just log on celes how much is lag.you can't even play.