[Video-Guide]Matrix Effect Background

ManiakMike

Here is a vid maked by me <--

Hope u can see what i am doing :-s

Download Link : http://www.4shared.com/file/98471056/78437f2a/Untitled.html

PS:Click on vid an go to youtube and click on HD Button and u will get a better quality and a larger screen :)

Awesome  video!  was wondering how to do that.

P.S add &fmt=18 after the youtube link for beter quality.

O.o I done that and the quality really improve a little bit Thx for the tip !

Question : I don't can to do one step, This step is this

24bkbgp.jpg

You press here... My problem is I can't press here, I don't know why...

O yes right, you go there the layer 2!

Thank you for help buddy!

EDIT : Update the first topic and write how to Save the gif, cause the newbies can't save them... :P

This is my first gif picture!

fc63rc.gif

Nice job :) ... And about the part with the save guide ...soz but i don't have time for newbie guides that can be found on google :D

PS: I was thinking to make more guides but as i see the ppl isn't intrested abut this type of guides and i will cancel that project ;D

Nice job :) ... And about the part with the save guide ...soz but i don't have time for newbie guides that can be found on google :D

He He :P Or can found on Webmonster guide... :P

PS: I was thinking to make more guides but as i see the ppl isn't intrested abut this type of guides and i will cancel that project ;D

Who said that ?:O i think many ppls are interesed...and maybe maxtor will do photoshop moderators :p

Who said that ?:O i think many ppls are interesed...and maybe maxtor will do photoshop moderators :p

No one said that but if they would be intrested they would say at last thanks :) and i see just 2 ppl intrsted u and МØЯĮẮŊ™

No one said that but if they would be intrested they would say at last thanks :) and i see just 2 ppl intrsted u and МØЯĮẮŊ™

Please continue to make guides! I love your shares! :P

Many ppls just see the guides and don't do posts... I don't know why, But I and many ppls, we found your job very intresting!

And yeah, Maybe maxtor will do photoshops moderators! If maniakmike continue the guides, I am sure, he become photoshop moderator for sure! You must remember my words :P

And yeah, Maybe maxtor will do photoshops moderators! If maniakmike continue the guides, I am sure, he become photoshop moderator for sure! You must remember my words

He alredy got Blane and here are a lot of global mods so i am sure u are wrong :)