[Share] Almighty (Hlapex walk)

Dagoth

hmm then u need your system folder and have to decrypt l2.ini to get the erver ip put it into your l2.ini and encrypt it again then it should work fine but the protocols may not be correct i dont garuantee that it will work good luck

EDIT: i collected 30k ancient adena to buy 1 gemstone a and i found the list id its 501 but i need also the item id i tried 5575 i think it was this one dunno i forgot it but it dowsnt work:(

any ideas to  get the code of gemstone a?

try this ken

1F 19140000 01000000 55080000 01000000

any other code just tell me, i have installed a C5 database and i can check all the buylists and items ids ^^

any ideas to  get the code of gemstone a?

try this ken

1F 19140000 01000000 55080000 01000000

any other code just tell me, i have installed a C5 database and i can check all the buylists and items ids ^^

this Number: 19140000 corrispond at List ID 5145 <---What type of List ID is that ? Materials ? or Quest items ?

P.s. I ask it, cuz I have Quest items List ID's But i haven't Materials List's. If yes post here the Materials List ID's ... plz ;D

P.s.2 : this is the ID of AA : 5575=Ancient Adena !! Can you give me The complete code..cuz I don't Know what is the correct List ID ;D thnx in advance.

guys hi

can someone plz tell me how we use in game the gamsestones a???is there any use for safe enchanting on the weapons??(hero,other??)noone in game tell me plz guys telle me their use,ty a lot,also if you re looking for clan members pm name in game:0d3t,ty4 help