[Request]Animated PS tutorials!

fdLP.

I don't think my sig's are soo great i know ppl that are much better than me :P if i would got some free time i would be happy to make tutorials for u guys ...But when i am working on my full speed on a sig i stay like 30-60 mins imagine how long i will stay to teach some 1 how to make this kinda stuff

@HiThere What kind of tuts are that ? I guess for monkeys ^_^ to easy stuff to do and that guys stay a lot of time to explain jeez.He is so newbie

I don't think my sig's are soo great i know ppl that are much better than me :P if i would got some free time i would be happy to make tutorials for u guys ...But when i am working on my full speed on a sig i stay like 30-60 mins imagine how long i will stay to teach some 1 how to make this kinda stuff

that's why you are the best xD!!!! slourp slourp ! ;) If You Make A Guide Believe Me Many PPL Will Thank You..Just Offer To Us Some Of Your Free Time

I don't see no 1 else that would want to know how to make a sig .The only person that's intrested is just u and aother 3-5 guys around here ...All the rest want just the sig they don't care how to make them :P

I don't see no 1 else that would want to know how to make a sig .The only person that's intrested is just u and aother 3-5 guys around here ...All the rest want just the sig they don't care how to make them :P

i have tried in the past :)

nothing rly that good came out :D

and imo it's good to learn, if you have the oppurtinity, grab it ;)

yes thats true .. i start using photoshop since the new section created here in MXC.. so.. think about 3-4 days.. and now that i can see what the -beep- You can make with PS i want to learn many thins like a maniac! thats why i ask you again and again because i love your creations and i want to learn how you make them.. plz if you find any free time give as a guide!! ;)