[Gracia T2 L2J] L][MasTers

kokina

Ok!! But what do you mean with your studies?? ( Wtf?? You mean college or school?? )

You need to host the server to a dedicated server not to try to fix the lag with java because the only thing you will achieve is to decrease it 1-5% !!

Joining to see...

Guys i tested the server and it is very very good server the onliest problem is the lag and i know why :D

gm your lag is not only because of your computer, it is because you have 6 or 5 buffers in giran :S also too much npcs :S

1)make 1 shop who sells custom items, tatoos and only the items (from d-s80) you need (also not 5 armors robe for c grade but only the kramian robe :D)

2) just take your buffer with one click buffs all buffs (prophet, dances, songs and chants) and only 1 buffer in every town

3) make only two main towns also aden and giran where you can buy everything you need and that you respawn in giran if you die :D

4)i hope this will help the server

5)nothing more :P

Guys i tested the server and it is very very good server the onliest problem is the lag and i know why :D

gm your lag is not only because of your computer, it is because you have 6 or 5 buffers in giran :S also too much npcs :S

1)make 1 shop who sells custom items, tatoos and only the items (from d-s80) you need (also not 5 armors robe for c grade but only the kramian robe :D)

2) just take your buffer with one click buffs all buffs (prophet, dances, songs and chants) and only 1 buffer in every town

3) make only two main towns also aden and giran where you can buy everything you need and that you respawn in giran if you die :D

4)i hope this will help the server

5)nothing more :P

hmmm ok i'll try your way when i have time :)