300 spartans amv!!

RєVєnGeR^

I Found A Great Amv about the fight of 300 spartans at HotGates (omfg :D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfZBMQoNxJM

Amazing music..I like it very much...!!

About video...!! Fight like a Spartan... Die like a Spartan..Greece have the most wonderful and the most ancient history ... If someone want to 'copy' our history...he is a loser :)

Greece 4 ever!!

Amazing music..I like it very much...!!

About video...!! Fight like a Spartan... Die like a Spartan..Greece have the most wonderful and the most ancient history ... If someone want to 'copy' our history...he is a loser :)

Greece 4 ever!!

I'm Greek too, but our history isn't always glorious and it isn't always an example for others. There are historians like Xenofon, Thukidides , Plutarchos who present some other parts of our history. Blood, murders, betrayals and horrible crimes against humanity. Some Greeks fought for their values, their ideas. Others fought for money, raped for fun, killed for nothing... Just go a bit :P

It's undeniable that our history is one of the greatest in the world, and it's vast.

Yes but Pericles,Leonidas,Kolokotronis are the greatest men in our history :D

But Manolis Andronikos who discovered the Star of Vergine (Το αστέρι της Βεργίνας) helped us to hold the Macedonia in Greek hands..! btw Macedonia is Greek...Read history ..not from school !! :P Great Alexander was from Greece .. Anyway...We have great history ... that i can say 100% :D

Yes but Pericles,Leonidas,Kolokotronis are the greatest men in our history :D

But Manolis Andronikos who discovered the Star of Vergine (Το αστέρι της Βεργίνας) helped us to hold the Macedonia in Greek hands..! btw Macedonia is Greek...Read history ..not from school !! :P Great Alexander was from Greece .. Anyway...We have great history ... that i can say 100% :D

Macedonia is Greek according to historians. According to American politicians and their behalf it belongs to Vardaskans :o

Hey 8eopoula i think u are lying.....Pls think more and remember the name of the one who sent u the link of this video and gave u the music song.....

Song is:Warriors Of The World-Manowar!!

Next time give credits lawl.....

Macedonia is Greek according to historians. According to American politicians and their behalf it belongs to Vardaskans :o

Yeah that's true! But Americans are "Enemies" with Greece . Only Russians help us on some subjects. Americans are friends with the countries of Balkans + Turkey ... We have Americans Vs Historians? :o I hope that nobody will let Scopia(I don't know how it spell)+America to rename Skopia to Macedonia!!!!! That's a rule..

I didnt like the amv....

Yeah that's true! But Americans are "Enemies" with Greece . Only Russians help us on some subjects. Americans are friends with the countries of Balkans + Turkey ... We have Americans Vs Historians? :o I hope that nobody will let Scopia(I don't know how it spell)+America to rename Skopia to Macedonia!!!!! That's a rule..

I hope too....

I'm Greek too, but our history isn't always glorious and it isn't always an example for others. There are historians like Xenofon, Thukidides , Plutarchos who present some other parts of our history. Blood, murders, betrayals and horrible crimes against humanity. Some Greeks fought for their values, their ideas. Others fought for money, raped for fun, killed for nothing... Just go a bit :P

It's undeniable that our history is one of the greatest in the world, and it's vast.

He is right..Cause We Should Say The Figs,Figs And The Bucket,Bucket.

/Offtopic:Bucket:Skafi :P Fig=Suko :P opios ktlv ktlv!