[Share]Aion Weapons For Gracia Part 2 Fixed SQL

Hi Guys This Share isnt mine I just fixed The Sql File i took the share from this Topic http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=53611.new#new

And Reupload The Rar With Fixed Sql File for those who boried or dont know how to fix it ;)

Have Fun

No Password

Download Link : http://www.4shared.com/file/97451089/d1da3f7f/Aion_Weapons_Fixed_SQL.html

Credits : L2SACRIFICE

StormMaker ( ITEMNAME and XML)

ĐαяқSLaYєЯ ( For Sql File Fix)

Hey br0!!I was looking for them and HELL YEAH,I finally found them...thnx for sharing and fixing!!

+1 For Ur Awesome Job!!

Share isnt mine I just Fixed The Sql And i Share it For Newbies that need It So much

Thx For The Karma and i do all time my best Thx again mate ;)

Hey br0!!I was looking for them and HELL YEAH,I finally found them...thnx for sharing and fixing!!

+1 For Ur Awesome Job!!

take care with karma is not a toy man understand? thanksfor this Dark but karma for fix SQL wtf? is not a ofend but karma gived for something really interensting and not for simple things anyway thanks for fix that ;)

take care with karma is not a toy man understand? thanksfor this Dark but karma for fix SQL wtf? is not a ofend but karma gived for something really interensting and not for simple things anyway thanks for fix that ;)

What's wrong with u??As XxRxX said Karma is OUR way to thnx PPL for their good job....I am not a developer so I can't fix the sql and I was searching for them...DarkSlaye was the first who shared them 100% working so He got +1 karma!!

BB

P.S.:Even if this isn't an offend it seems to be by the way it is written....

Eh Guys Dont Flame For This if this is the big deal just dekarma me ...

and thx again cha0tic

No Way,This Is My way to say thnx....That's all...Some guyz give karma for fun and u are telling me that DarkSlayer shouldn't be given karma????Lawl...

//Flame_War_Mode_OFF

What's wrong with u??As XxRxX said Karma is OUR way to thnx PPL for their good job....I am not a developer so I can't fix the sql and I was searching for them...DarkSlaye was the first who shared them 100% working so He got +1 karma!!

BB

P.S.:Even if this isn't an offend it seems to be by the way it is written....

first of all don't have problems, i know perfect you can give karma for good things but he fix only SQL file man and a lot ppl work very hard for do day a day better more things so my point is you need see that and is not a shape for give thanks with karma for comments is a so understand this ;)

Eh Guys Dont Flame For This if this is the big deal just dekarma me ...

and thx again cha0tic

u are not dekarmed men good job fixing that just we want they know karma is not  a simple toy should be used carefully and when necessary ok bb

wow wow w8!!Who are "THEY"???I thought it was "WE".....wtf is going on here???Lawl,Do u think that all we are noobz and u are someone better???U have better keep the critics for urself!!I won't reply never again here to avoid the stupid flame war...Talk via pms if u want!!

I know its not a toy and i dont really belive i Need karma for this and i know other people make super jobs and dont take anything so i dont have problem and i wont take it bad if u dekarma me

btw cha0tic mate calm down

Critical Have Some Of The Best Jobs In Here

Dark Slay karma removed (-1)

Chaotic -1 Karma for abuse your karma rights next time is a 2 day ban ;)

//END OF MATTER we continue our lifes now. . .