Is that possible?

ztar

Hello everybody!

Has you can see im new here!

Ive register here cose i thing that this site is one of the best... So, im here to ask if that is possible.

One day, i was playing in L2 nunny (gracia pt2) and one guy, enter there (he was no adm or gm, so he get banned) and create alot of weapons and armors + 20000... we get how much weapons/armors he whanted.. without buying or something else... and enchanting it to wtv he wants... NOTE: server max enchant is + 16 weapon and armor.

So i was thinking... well if he can do that, probably i can do it to... but how? I would be very thnks too you guys if anyone could help me!

Ty alot, best regards, ztar!

phx.

nothing is imposible.

l2phx can make it... if the noob server dont have the protection

or he is very profesional making hacks

search button.

give server i tell you this can do

no he will hax it xD

lol, dont give him the server, then HE'LL hack it, stupid tard......

like i said...

i suggest dont play servers amateurs.

try to play experience pvp server or low rate  with good past

he is absolutely right.

Phx dont work in many server ;] , time ago phx best , very long time ago hlapex is best;p

u have right too...

well but can i buy anything without have the ''money'' needed to buy that stuff?

we give it free here....like i said...search button.

Ye nothins impossible, ur answer is l2phx, wich is protected in 98% of private servers. So Gl finding one that has no protection against it. :P

.....yes no protection....as u said and as vago said here : http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=50469.0