Learning C# Become a Programmer

DragonHunter

Hello Maxcheaters

If you want to become a serious programmer you are here are the right topic because I'm going to explain some books which are good and learn able so you can create your own programs like I do... Yes Like I do!

OK lets talk about the books, You want a book that is easy to read and easy to understand, If its not easy to understand just throw that book through your window because it just suck, You will not have a book that tells you in how many minutes/hours/days/months because that's just impossible and You must have fun reading it and practicing a lot with those scripts and codes so you can learn it faster and of course if you are having fun learning you learn lots faster then somebody that really don't like programming

You can download here ofcourse some books that I personally like and yes I've been downloading these books and learning them fast to see if its easy to understand and having lots of script if a book does have more pictures then scripts its just bad and you can also throw that book through your window  :P

Here are some downloads and I will explain about each book:

This is a realy good book because:

Good quality images/pictures

Fast understand able

Going straight to the point and not bla bla story's

Showing Visual Forms (Design of the program)

Talking about Classes, Voids, Statements

My Number 1 book!

http://www.l2-sonic.com/Ms Visual C Sharp 2005 Step-By-Step (2005).chm

This is another good book with complete scripts and examples just check it out

http://www.l2-sonic.com/Programming C Sharp 4th 2005.chm

This is a book for people that do know C# well enough to understand the scripts

Not recommended for beginners! (I know C# and even I don't know those scripts futher in the book...)

http://www.l2-sonic.com/2006 - O'Reilly - C Sharp Cookbook, 2nd Edition.chm

More books coming soon :)

NOTE: Just download them all and look if they are good for you, I can say its a good book but that does not mean you can understand the book it self!

computer is a friend of mine and i wanna learn more and more about him BUT i'm from greece and you know that only greek undrstant very good.i think that there are good books and i'll try to read them.ty for share.

i try to read them but but but i can understand only greek very good for this infos.for this i read is a very good guide and i'll try to be programer and for my carier in the future.

oh for became programer need 2-3 years....

You don't need to learn/read everything in books you can just learn what you want and just what you need

you true but where i reed what my need i need write skripts for l2phx

Just an example to search for: Statements