[Share-Tool][Phx] All Phx Versions / Guide / Scripts.

Stealth

i need some help with my phx...i've tried phx in so many servers,but still i cant find a way to log in with my phx....i log in with my char in l2 but it doesnt write his name in the connections tab of phx and it doesnt show me any packets..

i need some help with my phx...i've tried phx in so many servers,but still i cant find a way to log in with my phx....i log in with my char in l2 but it doesnt write his name in the connections tab of phx and it doesnt show me any packets..

Tell me server where you tryed and show me ur settings phx...

I have a problem, I extract the l2phx to the l2/system.. and then launch it. I use the settings like in the tutorial, but my screen in l2phx stays the same, the windows don't appear. and I cannot see any connections. I play on on Gracia final second throne I think, please help :) (Sorry I'm also new to lineage 2 so I don't know which it is)

Thanx 4 the share, it really a big help

//offtopic:

When i send the packet to server, sometimes i disconnected, is it because of the protection or just my galse sending randomly code :D

The server protection kicks you  :-[.

how do you know if the server has security againts it?

Just try to send packets  :P.

dunno why but ewery phx from this list is show'n like virused.Im presing ignore,trying to launch phx and geting mesage that i'm not aloved to use it.Only newest version is clear,but i dont know how to use it,no respond from her ;\