[Info] Lineage Dyes/Tattoos

Dyes and Symbols

Certain items in Lineage II can change the basic ability values (STR, DEX, CON, INT, WIT, MEN) of your character.

Ability/Effect

STR

• etc_str_hena_i01.pngIncreases amount of physical damage.

DEX

• etc_dex_hena_i01.pngIncreases attack speed, physical skill speed, accuracy, evasion, critical hit probability, success rate of dagger skills (such as Deadly Blow), shield defense success rate, and movement speed.

CON

• etc_con_hena_i01.pngIncreases maximum HP and CP, HP recovery speed, weight limit, underwater breath gauge, shock resistance, and bleeding resistance.

INT

• etc_int_hena_i01.pngIncreases damage of magic attacks and success rate of curse spells.

WIT

• etc_wit_hena_i01.pngIncreases chance of magic critical hits, casting speed, resistance to Hold, resistance to curses (such as HP degeneration, decreased HP recovery rate, increased skill re-use time, and decreased effect of heals).

MEN

• etc_men_hena_i01.pngIncreases magic defense, maximum MP, MP recovery speed, poison resistance, and curse resistance. Decreases probability of magic interruption.
    To change these ability values, a symbol can be created through the Symbol Maker.

Dyes

Dyes are items that serve as ingredients for carving symbols (also referred to as tattoos). The dyes have + or - values for the basic ability values. There are ordinary dyes and high-quality dyes. Ordinary dyes can be used as ingredients for carving symbols after the first class transfer, but not after completing the second. Greater Dyes can be used only by players who have completed the second class transfer.

Symbol Engraving

Characters of level 20 or above have slots where they can use dyes in the inventory window to engrave symbols. Characters that haven't yet completed their first class transfer cannot use symbols. After completing the first class transfer, they can carve two symbols. After the second class transfer, they can carve one more symbol, for a total of three. Also, the symbols that were affixed before the second class transfer lose their effect when the character completes the second class transfer.

If players have enough quantity of dyes and want to engrave a symbol, they must speak to a Symbol Maker NPC. Symbol Makers charge a fixed fee to carve the symbol for the player. Carving a symbol consumes the dye used as an ingredient.

The amount that can be increased from symbols for a single basic ability value cannot be more than +5. For example, if two symbols cause STR to increase by +3 and +4 respectively, the total increase of STR cannot exceed +5. There is no limit to the reduction in values, but it is not possible to reduce an ability value all the way to zero.

Some limitations apply to certain symbol types, as shown in the table below.

Symbol Combination can Be Used By

STR, CON, and DEX

All classes

INT and MEN

Human Wizard, Sorcerer, Necromancer, Warlock, Elven Wizard, Spellsinger, Elemental Summoner, Dark Wizard, Spellhowler, Phantom Summoner

INT and WIT

Human Wizard, Sorcerer, Necromancer, Warlock, Elven Wizard, Spellsinger, Elemental Summoner, Dark Wizard, Spellhowler, Phantom Summoner, Warrior, Human Knight, Paladin, Rogue, Gladiator, Warlord, Dark Avenger, Treasure Hunter, Hawkeye, Elven Knight, Temple Knight, Swordsinger, Plainswalker, Silver Ranger, Palus Knight, Assassin, Shillien Knight, Bladedancer, Abyss Walker, Phantom Ranger, Orc Raider, Orc Monk, Destroyer, Tyrant, Scavenger, Artisan, Bounty Hunter, Warsmith

MEN and WIT

Human Wizard, Sorcerer, Necromancer, Warlock, Elven Wizard, Spellsinger, Elemental Summoner, Dark Wizard, Spellhowler, Phantom Summoner, Cleric, Bishop, Prophet, Elven Oracle, Elven Elder, Shillien Oracle, Shillien Elder, Orc Shaman, Overlord, Warcryer

Symbol Removal

• To remove a symbol, the player must speak to the Symbol Maker. Removal of a symbol costs a certain fee, and once removed, half of the dye used for carving the respective symbol is returned to the inventory.

Obsolete Tattoos (used by some custom servers)

No Grade:

• weapon_voodoo_doll_i00.png

Tattoo of Power: P.Atk +12%

D Grade:

Tattoo of Soul: Attack Speed +33%

Tattoo of Fire: Shield Def. +15% (Reflect damage)

Tattoo of Resolve: Speed +33

C Grade:

Tattoo of Bravery(Braze): Critical Rate +25%

B Grade:

Tattoo of Flame: M.Atk +65%

Tattoo of Avadon: Casting Speed +23%

Tatoo of Divine: Mental Aegis +3 (Resistance against sleep, etc.)

• item_normal03.png

Tattoo of Pledge: P.Def +40%, Evasion +7 (Only on light armor)

Tattoo of Doom: P.Def +40% (Only on heavy armor)

A Grade:

Tattoo of Blood: Bleeding -40 (Resist Bleeding)

Tattoo of Absolute: HP +15% (Bless The Body)

Tattoo of the Ogre: +8% P.Atk and either -8% Atk. Spd or -8% P.Def

Tattoo of the Ogre (Empowered): +12% P.Atk, -8% Atk. Spd and -8% P.Def

Tattoo of the Monk: +8% Atk. Spd and either -8% P.Atk or -8% P.Def

Tattoo of the Monk (Empowered): +12% Atk. Spd, -8% P.Atk and -8% P.Def

Tattoo of the Rabbit: +8% Running Spd and either -8% Accuracy or -8% Atk. Spd

Tattoo of the Rabbit (Empowered): +12% Running Spd, -8% Accuracy and -8% Atk. Spd

Tattoo of the Assassin: +8% Critical Rate and either -8% P.Atk or -8% Atk. Spd

Tattoo of the Assassin (Empowered): +12% Critical Rate, -8% P.atk and -8% Atk. Spd

Tattoo of the Giant: +8% HP and -8% MP

Tattoo of the Scholar: +8% MP and -8% HP

Tattoo of the Troll: +10% HP Regeneration and -10% MP Regeneration

Tattoo of the Nymph: +10% MP Regeneration and -10% HP Regeneration

Tattoo of the Golem: +8% P.Def and either -8% Atk. Spd or -8% Evasion

Tattoo of the Golem (Empowered): +12% P.Def, -8% Atk. Spd and - 8% Evasion

Tattoo of the Sniper: +8% Accuracy and either -8% P.Atk or -8% Evasion

Tattoo of the Sniper (Empowered): +12% Accuracy, -8% P.Atk and -8% Evasion

Tattoo of the Ghost: +8% Evasion and either -8% Accuracy or -8% P.Def

Tattoo of the Ghost (Empowered): +12% Evasion, -8% Accuracy and -8% P.Def

Tattoo of the Witch: +8% Casting Spd and either -8% M.Atk or -8% M.Def

Tattoo of the Witch (Empowered): +12% Casting Spd, -8% M.Atk and -8% M.Def

Tattoo of Magic Power: +8% M.Atk and either -8% Casting Spd or -8% M.Def

Tattoo of Magic Power (Empowered): +12% M.Atk, -8% Casting Spd and -8% M.Def

Tattoo of the Mirror: +8% M.Def and either -8% Casting Spd or -8% Evasion

Tattoo of the Mirror (Empowered): +12% M.Def, -8% Casting Spd and -8% Evasion

Tattoo of Fire: 8% Damage Reflection and either -8% P.Def or -8% M.Def

Tattoo of Blood: +10% Resistance against Bleed and -10% Resistance against Terror

Tattoo of the Dryad: +10% Resistance against Hold and -10% Resistance against Bleed

Tattoo of the Undead: +10% Resistance against Sleep and -10% Resistance against Hold

Tattoo of the Brave: +10% Resistance against Terror and -10% Resistance against Sleep

[ Credits: www.Pmfun.com ]

Nice but Tattoos dont have the same bonus on all servers lot of time admins make customs bonus

Obsolete Tattoos (used by some custom servers)

that say the title is "custom" so if u are playng one serve ho respect the official stats wiil work,ofc the server can modifi,and all knows that,but this are the custom stats

there is also tool for dye stats http://www.l2wh.com/

I See similars posts like this from u if some topic no is usseles for u,u dont need post that (spaming)

SeeYa*.

there is also tool for dye stats http://www.l2wh.com/

wow thankz, this website is cool.... i can find somuch info here ^.^

oh and how did you make the tatoos. i heard that we need 10 dyes, is it correct?

• 3 months later...

The funny thing is that Tattoos are just imaginary things implemented in Java and few OFF servers and i do not know why is this information posted in this document. I also want to say that Tattoos on Java servers and their stats can be changed anytime so this information sometimes may be wrong.