Most Hated Quote-Most Loved Quote

MiraDBZ

Well as the title says you have to post the most hated and the most loved quote you have seen in maxcheaters

Most Hated Quote : We Hack So What

Reason : Yea you look cool when you say it but if you get hacked you are complaining . ;)

1) well i don't complain when i get hacked :D i am just asking my self :oh nice day this one why i didn't thought that first ?"

because to be "hacker" is something easy (hacker with " ") to be real hacker is hard so i admire a person who can hack

the most hated quote is "poutses mple" (greek) => stfu (english)

the most loved quote is "wtf ?" i don't know but i like it if i hear wtf i am start laughing :P

1) well i don't complain when i get hacked :D

Yea but the majority does :P + i agree that everyone who calls himself hacker he thinks he really is .

Some funny quotes I've been collecting with some rl friends, since I joined this forum ;p

Some quotes are not from Maxcheaters.. Keep in mind that I'm not attempting to offend anyone...

He is Arminian, Lebinon, somewhere with a \"B\", but I don\'t know where. Lebinon though.

godimhot899,

Ston sorcerer mono ena skill axizi.

Ekino pou ine san enas diskos kai exi fotia.

salokin400, http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=42856.30

AAA nai kai egw afto psaxno.Vlepo kapius otan exun kills se 2h bara patane kati kai i 1 ginete 2 bara loool!!!

salokin400, http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=46016.new#new

Padia akuste.Thelo na hackaro ton server mou me hlapex etsi gia na fixaro kati omos molis pao na patiso kapio ''code'' mou leei ''you will be kicked for illegal action,GM informed''

Kala re pedia egw ime o gm kai mou leei informed?pame kala?

aloste den evala antibot egw!!!Help

salokin400, http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=27489.15

The Jonas Brothers are much heavier than this band. The Jonas Brothers could kick Slayer's ass on the satge and in a cage match! It would be raining blood alright....Slayer's wimp-ass blood! Hail the Jonas Brothers!! Kings of Metal!

backboneintact,

He has the biggest INT,the biggest spell damage and the biggest M.Attack in the whole game

Cha0ti¢, http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=48068.0

most hated quote: jajajajajaja ( i hate when i hear the spanish ppl say that... i dont know but it just annoys me!) (BTW NO FLAME TO SPANISH PPL)

most loved: Min ta vazeis pote me ilithious, tha se riksoun sto epipedo tous kai tha se nikisoun logo ebirias... (i have seen it on a MxC member signature!)

most hated quote: jajajajajaja ( i hate when i hear the spanish ppl say that... i dont know but it just annoys me!) (BTW NO FLAME TO SPANISH PPL)

Yea it used to be annoying to me but i searched it and i found out that they cant say h so they use j xD

On Topic : Nice ruud44 i am searching for such stuff in here if you find more post them please :P

Yea it used to be annoying to me but i searched it and i found out that they cant say h so they use j xD

In Spanish/Portuguese "J" is pronounced the same as "H" in English or "Χ" in Greek.

Most Loved:A long time for search but the one of any the signature of the how to have been did not roll. :S to help all right glad. Picked Signature is pleased to make the and i want to. Please ...

By:Halton --> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=50879.0

Most Hated:We.Hack.s0.what

BTW,Salokin should be  Global Moderator,wtf he ownz

Well as the title says you have to post the most hated and the most loved quote you have seen in maxcheaters

Most Hated Quote : We Hack So What

Reason : Yea you look cool when you say it but if you get hacked you are complaining . ;)

Thnx..:P

I hate things like: xa00xax0a0x0a0a0x0a, jajajajajajajjaja, lololollolololo, etc. Just sounds a bit retarded to be.

Loved quote: "I love e-drama" by mpj123

Favorite quote:

E-Drama: " he got my candy " "barny why did you get his candy" "i was hungry" -random fart- TEH END by unnamed nub :P

Most Hated Quote:[gr] O kokkalis ftaiei  and [ENG] Talk to the hand

Favorite quote:

E-Drama: " he got my candy " "barny why did you get his candy" "i was hungry" -random fart- TEH END by unnamed nub :P

Some funny quotes I've been collecting with some rl friends, since I joined this forum ;p

Some quotes are not from Maxcheaters.. Keep in mind that I'm not attempting to offend anyone...

Agori m ruud44 Travas? me exeis valei stis mlkies quote s...Diavase to topic kai meta vgale simperasam ti enow me to na lew "elf daggeri i allios sps!!!" ..to topic leei best class gia interlude kai egw lew 2 classes..i elf daggeri i allios sps...Ti den ktlaves? Min trelathoume kiolas!! Den enow oti sps me elf dagger einai to idio fsss..ti allo tha akousw vradiatika!

Agori m ruud44 Travas? me exeis valei stis mlkies quote s...Diavase to topic kai meta vgale simperasam ti enow me to na lew "elf daggeri i allios sps!!!" ..to topic leei best class gia interlude kai egw lew 2 classes..i elf daggeri i allios sps...Ti den ktlaves? Min trelathoume kiolas!! Den enow oti sps me elf dagger einai to idio fsss..ti allo tha akousw vradiatika!

Εσύ διάβασες το ποστ μου και έβγαλες συμπέρασμα?