[Guide] How to Enchant .

TNL

Ha, ha! Who hasn't tried to Enchant Weapons and Armors doing any stupidities? I remember that I used to equip and unequip items while enchanting. I got a +11 weapon using this way. Then, I tried to enchant it to +12... And I didn't obtain anymore than Crystals XDD!

Ha, ha! Who hasn't tried to Enchant Weapons and Armors doing any stupidities? I remember that I used to equip and unequip items while enchanting. I got a +11 weapon using this way. Then, I tried to enchant it to +12... And I didn't obtain anymore than Crystals XDD!

Eh, you didn't read it.

Meaby you did read the topic title, that's all.

Go back to the 1st page and fully read it, then meaby post a comment..

omfg :)))

BRAVOO :)))))))))))))))

nice

JOKE

rofl:D

ALL OF THE TAKE -1 KARMA AND IF ANYONE KEEP UP DOING THIS I WILL DEKARMA AND HIM

READ THE RULES

lol to much work :(

i dont think this it works :))

and its booring to do all these steps

but i like this posts ....gg man ....nice :))

And for this.. -3 karma..( i have dekarma only 2.. in 1 hour i will dekarma 1 more.)

~thanks~

ALL OF THE TAKE -1 KARMA AND IF ANYONE KEEP UP DOING THIS I WILL DEKARMA AND HIM

READ THE RULES

And for this.. -3 karma..( i have dekarma only 1.. in 1 hour i will dekarma 2 more.)

~thanks~

Thanks a lot , I asked the lock of this topic like 4 times , to stop the spammers post those *** .. But this way(dekarming them) is much better , in my oppinion . :-)