[Share] Items/mons/npcs/players signification

Lain

Hey!

Lol, I was shocked what I found while using IG L2Walker 1.50 on C4 server and then I reconsidered it and it might be very useful at some conditions, like in mass pvps or when you want to find dropped items, or prolly when someone hides somewhere 'cos they're scared of you. ANYWAY: By pressing 1 button (when using IG walker) all the items/mons/npcs/players will be significated with red transparent barrel. To do this, just press END button, while in game.

(In case it was already posted, cos I used search function and didn't find anything, I'll close this and let it to junk)

Screen:

1577marking.png

english: I don't know what kind of version or game system you have, but simply by pressing END key it just starts walker's COMBAT function

czech: Nevim, jak jsi k tomuhle prisel a kde, ale jak jsem rekl nahore, klavesa END nezpusobi nic jinyho, nez klasicky zapnuti combatu, ale zadnej wireframe ani nic jineho..

Version as I said is Chronicle 4, system folder is unmodified(only l2.ini, which I doubt affects this shit). Nothing has been changed at client's side.

Anyway, I want everyone who sees this to test it and to post results. If it'll fail, I'm close this thread for good.

O.o Yeah it's kinda useful ...maybe work only on some server while i was playing a Interlude server i was presing Ctrl or Alt + Numpad Number and i could change the view to frame view and some wierd things ...but i didn't find a server like that again ...

it happened to me on 2-3 servers with the key "5" on the NumPad even without walker ... it goes trough 4 modes :

normal, clear textures (just plain colors), no textures (just 3D figures and shapes) and transparent objects - the stroke mesh that forms the shapes of the world/items/etc