Appy For GM Position

Guyz i would just wanted to be a gm to any server!!Here is my apply!!

1. What’s your ingame nick?

{GM}Cha0tiC

2. What’s your name?

Jim Marinis

3. How old are you?

4. Your Sex?

Male

5. Where are you from?

Greece,Pylos

6. As a GM you must be active daily on forum, are you willing to spend 20 min/1 hour on the forum?

I love forums so if the forum is active i can spend over 2 hours on the forum!!

7. How long will you spare your time to the server?

I am availabe at least 2 hours daily and i am very active

8. For how long have you played Lineage?

I am playing L2 for 5(I started at 10 when i saw My cousin playing and i got crazy LoL)

9. Have you ever been a GM on another server?

Yes,I was gm at:L2Typhoon,L2EleCtro,L2Dragon S,L2 Rise Of Hell,L2 Destiny,L2 Kinghts and L2Carnage

10. Why do you want to be a GM?

Well,I want to be a gm 'coz I like helping newbies love our server and Line][age!!I think that it's pretty nice to be helpfull and available when a newbie needs ur help

11. What will you do to improve the server?

I will improve the forum,the communication(i love communicating),and i will be active to punish the cheaters!!

12. Why L2.Shadows? [at least 5 sentences]

I saw L2.Shadows On MxC(I am Lifetime member there),i also noticed that the server is new and i like helping building a server from the start!!I really hope that the server will reach the TOP of Hopzone one day

13. Do you know about the GM basics? [such as the GM rules, How to act as a GM, what actions to do when etc]

I know all the gm rulles and commands!!I also know how a gm must talking to a player!!U'll see in-game

16. If someone is insulting you and your family with various things, how would you react and what actions would you take?

First,I'll tell him stop it 'coz it's annoying!!Then I'll tell him that i don't want to punish him but if he keep doing this i will chatban him!!After tha chatban comes the jail,then the report to the admin,and only with HIS PERMISSION i will ban him!!

17. If a near friend of you is asking for items and various, what would you do and how would you respond?

I'll tell him that a serious gm never gives items even the guy who ask for them is his brother!!I won't give away anything,even to my best friend or my br0!!

19. How can we contact you?

st.jimmy77@hotmail.com

20. Is your English level high?

I think that my English level is high!!As u see above i can write formal and informal letters!!

21. You know any other languages except English?

I can speak french at b2 level,and I can speak Greek Ofc as i am from GR

22. Describe your self in [Max 2 lines]

Well,generally i am a calm guy,not aggressive,I love playing basketball,l2,communicatin and posting at forums!!That's from me!! I hope that ur answer will be positive!!More infos at:st.jimmy77@hotmail.com

Hmm i think this is one normal player all ppl wanna be GM but men first u must and NEED know about Client Mod,L2 Dev that is basic with that u can make anithing alone,be gm onli for help noobs? all ppl can make that u dont need be gm for that,if some guy need GM they will be need that,so good luck dude

Hmm i think this is one normal player all ppl wanna be GM but men first u must and NEED know about Client Mod,L2 Dev that is basic with that u can make anithing alone,be gm onli for help noobs? all ppl can make that u dont need be gm for that,if some guy need GM they will be need that,so good luck dude

+1...usually gm must know almost everthing about l2...

so its hard to find a good one on this days...knowing commands dosnt mean nothing...u can google it ^^

u re a kid yet...( no offense )

GL with it

Listen, you already make a topic like that and as I said before:They would NOT need any GM's. Why?

Thats why:

When someone is making a server I bet that it would never know about this forum.

After they will find out about this forum they will have full set of GM's /Admins/Moderators and for sure they would NOT NEED ANY MORE! ... Is it that hard to think? Cha0ti¢ deserves -1 karma, why? Thats why:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=49386.0

Posted 2 days ago.

I removed the topic mate!!And this is racism!!I am proud that i am greek and i wouldn't like be a polish!!How would u like it if some1 tells u"Oh,man polish are noobz and they are not good for gms"!!I would got angry!!Don't critisize other countries...just take care of urs!!And I DON'T WANT TO BE A GM FOR HAVING A ++++ WEAPON,OK WITH THAT?????

I removed the topic mate!!And this is racism!!I am proud that i am greek and i wouldn't like be a polish!!How would u like it if some1 tells u"Oh,man polish are noobz and they are not good for gms"!!I would got angry!!Don't critisize other countries...just take care of urs!!And I DON'T WANT TO BE A GM FOR HAVING A ++++ WEAPON,OK WITH THAT?????

Stereotypes...

Greeks, Brazilians, Polish ppl are the most retarded L2 players :o

Retarded????U gotta be kiddin me mate!!Greeks retarded????First of all this IS a kind of Racism!!

Secondly,supposing that u are greek u call urself retarded???Am i wrong????

lol dudes I meant that's what the stereotypes say xD...

The truth is that they are partly correct, because ppl belonging to the above listed nations behave like retards the most. Or at least they let kids access the Internet and make these bad impressions because of a few stupid guys. Don't tell me that this is not based on facts...

Greek: FACK YOUR MATHER BASTARD. I WILL FACK YOU NOOB

Brazilian: LOL NOOB AJAJAJAJAJ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

Polish: KURWA IDIOTA NOOB KURWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Retarded????U gotta be kiddin me mate!!Greeks retarded????First of all this IS a kind of Racism!!

Secondly,supposing that u are greek u call urself retarded???Am i wrong????

lol yes proud to be greek:D:D:D we the greeks we are 99% retards

give us ur weapon u will never see it again (only equiped on our chars :D)

greeks are retards but this doesnt mean that u are retard too so calm down

look this:

[glow=red,2,300]Well,generally i am a calm guy,not aggressive[/glow]

:D:D:D

i dont mean all above greeks=retards is a stereotype, stereotypes is bull****

Web, lol give him the karma back -.-

he said how things are, he didnt offend someone directly...

and btw he is greek too and he has a reason to say that... anyway, most greek players are aged about 8 years old until 22 ... so count how many children play ....

Web, lol give him the karma back -.-

he said how things are, he didnt offend someone directly...

and btw he is greek too and he has a reason to say that... anyway, most greek players are aged about 8 years old until 22 ... so count how many children play ....

True, I also said in that other topic that if you are like from Spain you would not take a GM from like Rusia because of different language and wrong communication between the GM's THIS WHAT I MEAN.

DarkyExtreme, how do you know that kids from 8 to 22 are playing at L2? xDD

Now just a little bit of response... I guess all of you know what is TIBIA do you? People who play that game ARE JUST RETARTED X10000 more then everyone joined togother in this forum. (I dont know how many accounts are there xD) But for sure they are. I WOULD NOT KILL MY MOM BECAUSE SHE TURN MY INTERNET OFF WHILE I WAS JUST F2CKING EXPING (10 old kid killed his mom with a chair waiting for them to respawn.) So saying that we anyone in this forum is retarted is just funny xD

@Edit: forgot to add something :)

"Well,generally i am a calm guy,not aggressive,I love playing basketball,l2,communicatin and posting at forums!!" - just like me xD

@Edit2: Deanok, Megadevil, ÐarkyXtremē, ruud44, §tëFØuLi§15™, NobLe and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. LOL

ruud karma recovered back.i too have the same thoughts.Since there was already a topic and fully agree with the reply below

Cha0ti¢ No servers need non skilled gm's. You just want to be a GM to have an extra items like AM+ACU+200000000000000 and M.atk: //set INT 99 so you know. I bet my hand that you dont even know any JAVA at all! X_X. If any server would need GM like you they would just pick a random person in a GAME and ask them if they wanna be GM. That what I am thinking about your "qualifications"

if someone wants a gm he will pick randomly one of the most active players in server and not an unknown one!

chaotic should be the one who should be dekarma'd

anyway close this retarded flaming

ruud karma recovered back.i too have the same thoughts.Since there was already a topic and fully agree with the reply below

if someone wants a gm he will pick randomly one of the most active players in server and not an unknown one!

chaotic should be the one who should be dekarma'd

anyway close this retarded flaming

not true some new servers maybe need some half gms for small jobs i disagree with dekarma