[Other]Clan

I have a lots of question about clan. Please answer them in like proper reply not like: 4.Castle or whatever.

1. What makes a good clan?

2. How to be a good Clan Leader?

3. What rules should it have?

4. How Prepare/win for siege?

5. What should I do to keep people in my clan.

6. Are there any guides for CL? or how to be CL?

I am asking this questions because I wan't to make a clan, good clan. Not like a clan where no one trust each other but clan when everyone is nice to each other. Where everyone enjoy being at MY clan. Where people will want to be a member of my clan.

I think everyone were/are at school. They always say something like  -Learn the alphabet in French for 27/3/09 Monday-

But they dont say how. So I don't wanna do the same thing as they are doing now. I wanna think 2 more steps more then them. So please help me as much as you can. Thank you.

I have a lots of question about clan. Please answer them in like proper reply not like: 4.Castle or whatever.

1. What makes a good clan?

2. How to be a good Clan Leader?

3. What rules should it have?

4. How Prepare/win for siege?

5. What should I do to keep people in my clan.

6. Are there any guides for CL? or how to be CL?

I am asking this questions because I wan't to make a clan, good clan. Not like a clan where no one trust each other but clan when everyone is nice to each other. Where everyone enjoy being at MY clan. Where people will want to be a member of my clan.

I think everyone were/are at school. They always say something like  -Learn the alphabet in French for 27/3/09 Monday-

But they dont say how. So I don't wanna do the same thing as they are doing now. I wanna think 2 more steps more then them. So please help me as much as you can. Thank you.

1. A good clan makes a clan with active and good players... Also the clan will be better if u have a castle or clan hall..  ;P + Good alliance...

2. In order to be a good clan leader you must help the clan members... give them items... dont ignore them..  BUT REspect them and ... change their damn tittle every 5 minutes xD

3. Rules .. Players always online for the sieges... never lies... always help the others if they have many staff.. respect the clan leader ^^ and other members of the clan too... + alliance..

4. This is your own strategy... PARTY

- Healers , tanks , buffers , many archers.. mpla mpla... With a good plan and good players u can do everythinG ;)

===========

COPY - PASTE

===========

Attackers

Attackers of a castle begin by gathering their armies in a safe place, such as another town, to prepare for battle. After buffing up and forming parties, they rush to the castle and onto the siege field, keeping in mind that until they do reach the siege field, their deaths will result in a full experience penalty, whereas on the field, their XP loss will be approximately 1/4 of normal.

Their goal on the field? To raise their clan's flag. Each clan can put up their own flag, even if they are in an alliance. These flags have HP (health points) and can be taken down if attacked by the defenders of the castle. These flags serve as a resurrection point following the deaths of the attackers. If these flags are defeated, then the attackers will then resurrect 2 towns away. For example, if you were attacking Dion and your flag has been taken down, you will resurrect in Gludin - that is, Dion >1> Gludio >2> Gludin.

The attackers will now focus on attacking the castle itself. There are 2 places that they can attack: the front gate or a side wall. Usually, a siege golem is summoned (by a drawf), and is controlled to attack the wall. A Wild Hog Cannon can also be summoned as an effective way to knock down the gate. Players can attack the walls/gate themselves, but risk being killed by defenders on the walls above.

Once the gate is down, the attackers need to fight their way inside the castle. Their first goal inside the castle walls is to attack the front Life Crystal. Once this is down, they must fight their way to the rear of the castle and take down the rear Life Crystal. The designated leader then must Scribe at the statue in the rear of the castle. If this 5 minute process is successful, he will have become the new owner of the castle and all of his armies will become the defenders instead of attackers.

Defenders

The defenders of the castle have several options in order to properly defend a castle. If the force of the defenders is strong enough to overtake the attackers, a much more offensive action can take place, in which the attackers exit out of the rear of the castle (there is a opening where defenders can exit but atackers cannot get in). Defenders' priorities, if taking an offensive stance, is to disrupt the spawn of the attackers, at flag locations. If the defenders can successfully take out the flags, it will allow a much easier defence of the castle because the attackers will now spawn two towns away (or to a hideout/castle/clan hall) and have to run/port back to the castle. If the defenders are not superior in force to the attackers, then a defensive stance must be taken, in which archers and long range mages are placed on the walls of the castle to stop gate or wall rushes. The defenders melee should be running raids on flags and key players(ie. dwarfs, who can raise siege golems and other powerful weapons, and clan leaders). A successful defensive of the castle is one in which the defenders run the 2 hour siege period out without the scribing of their castle.

5. Same with step 2. Of course if u have a castle they will stay... or a clan hall ^^

Also go for pvp with party it's always fun for players... If they need items you must go to raidbosses :=/

Bored to write more :P Hope i helped a little

Ye, thats a help a little. How should I START to make a Clan? I mean I know how to make clan but after I make it lvl 3, should I straight invite people or what? ??

yes...more lvl clan...u will need more ppl...then u add academy, roayal guards..knights etc...

start to make or invite chars from lvl 1- 40 to academy that way u get clan reputations...and with it u can buy clan skills... GL

yes...more lvl clan...u will need more ppl...then u add academy, roayal guards..knights etc...

start to make or invite chars from lvl 1- 40 to academy that way u get clan reputations...and with it u can buy clan skills... GL

This is not that simple man, think what you write. A good clan is not really made up ONLY FROM THIS. So...

k4rmarrows gave nice suggestions but in my opinion it's better don't give items to ur clan members u have to help them ofc but if u give items for sure u will have ppl that join,take items and leave.

another suggestion it's to use some programs like teamspeak (obviously) to create a good union in clan and for a better organization in sieges and pvp.

Ye I think that giving items is just NOT RIGHT especialy if clan is lvl 8 and it has like 110 ppl in it. Just no xD

if u're playing on private server u will not able to collect 110 in one clan (mision imposible)