[L2J][CT2.2]L2 Justice

Vago

Nice Server :)

p.s. I think you should take a look into the Enchant Scrolls Armor+Weap cuz in all grades when i try to enchant they say : Innapropriate enchant condition...or something like that :s

thanks

Nice Server :)

p.s. I think you should take a look into the Enchant Scrolls Armor+Weap cuz in all grades when i try to enchant they say : Innapropriate enchant condition...or something like that :s

thanks

+1 that happend today...and mammon say only used by lords of dawn =/

oh, and just now i finished to Upload the L2Justice Server Patch at my Rapidshare Premium account.

Who Want to Download it here ya go : http://rapidshare.com/files/207815096/L2Justice_Patch.7z

Have Fun ;D

you CANT enchant armors and weapons THAT YOU HAVE EQUIPED ON YOU! so everything is ok.

and i rly cant understand why no one figures it out wtf is so hard? MAMMON and BS MAMMON are in town JUST FOR YOU TO DONT SERACH THEM! its the quest event period so ofc you cant use them.

Server is completely empty every time I sign on, for a thread with 6 pages..wtf?

Im wondering why for around a week about that and still couldnt find a reason...

Im wondering why for around a week about that and still couldnt find a reason...

hm i give u a reason the same as i said when i change hawkeye class i get lethal blow and others shits ... QQ And btw People searching for custom server nop craps...