[L2J][CT2.2]L2 Justice

Vago

As I said and probably will have to say it more, this is a 10 DAYS OF BETA PERIOD! I am fixing thousands of bugs daily and I will till everything will be okay. On 10th you will have a clean, nice built, bugless server waiting for you to enjoy your time.

thats why we are telling u all that stuff xd

New feature!

* Customized vitality system - Vitality system is made to increase your xp gaining on farming mobs.You vitality will increase if you stay offline                                            or inside a peace zone for aperiod of time. Also you vitality will get lowered down when you kill a mob. I changed                                          it a bit and now affects drops as fallows:

Vitality level 1 - Apiga drops + 10%

Vitality level 2 - Apiga drops + 30%

Vitality level 3 - Apiga drops + 60%

Vitality level 4 - Apiga drops + 100%

wow now u need 20k apigas to get only a part of the vesper armor. Vago  this is very difficult! Raise the apiga drop value or make armor cheaper.

u can get 20 k apigas in 15 min...dont be lazy...

lawl I get "A hacking tool has been discovered bla bla bla bla bla ..........." can someone help me out ?  ???

Download this file http://rapidshare.com/files/199875204/hosts.rar.html and extract it to windows/system32/drivers/etc and should work