PvP Server!

yes but mages dont have good def in pvp almost (custom item is with hp/cp/ p atak/ m atak / atak speed)

and paladin with Angelic+ Touch of life  +UD is to strong   and archer is good cz have big range!!

well i think in the pvp server with 3 or 6 bar buffs xDD is normal the paladin can obtein 3k pdf with set and weapo customs can kick many ass,and the archer full buff pff but the pala and archer not the best,i think the mages are the best in pvp servers,u say dont have pdf,but they have 3k cast speed,and bigs critical magic xD onli need one good equip

The createros of the lineage2(the first) doesn't believe that they will be private server and the made a balance game..(official-The fist one(don't remember name).Now private are being made to easy and the balances aren't the sames

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Why in almost pvP server  Paladin/archer is the best char????...

Because almost all of the PvP servers are full of noobos, and they only can play easy classes, based on F1-F2-F3 and cp potions spam.

Paladin/Archer/Dagger aren't the best chars for HR servers... shilen templars, dominators (NOT DRAIN-SPAMMING), berserkers, gladiators... are good classes if a player knows how to use them.

Anyways, a PvP server it's not for playing a char seriously imo...

what a stupid question...... go die in a hole.

i've loled at this flame.

ontopic: maybe they are cuz admins made server to it. If a gm make a summoner the best char, it will be.

Try to join a good and balanced server, and you won't see lots of changes.