How to own with Soulhound

N0body

I didnt see any guide for soulhound and i thought i could help u own with this char:)

first of all the main skill we will be using is steal divinity

this skill allows u to steal buffs of other flagged ppl

So listen carefully,first u buff yourself via buffer(if your server has many buff slots take mage/fighter buffs too because we will be using both) and then u log one bot of yours,he must have classes that i will tell

gladiator,paladin,moon sentinel,spellhowler,dreadn(if u want),tyrant

if your server has only 3 subs i would choose moon sent,duelist,paladin but u can mess with these or make another char with subs too;)

each class has 1 buff of their class that boosts some of their stats

We will be playing mostly with bow but we can use magic too

So listen the trick

u get outside somewhere with your soulhound and your bot,u flag your bot and u use steal divinity with soulhound on your bot

• u get from duelist war cry
  • from paladin Deflect Arrow,majesty
  • from moonlight sent Rapid Shot and rapid fire if your server has it
  • from spellhowler u should get the skill that adds m att for spirit ores forget its name atm
  • from dread thrill fight for attack speed
  • from tyrant the hawk totem

now add 2 dyes,1 sr+4 con-4,1 str+1 con-2(the dye from rune trader)

if u did everything well with a +16 dynasty bow u will have around 8800 p att and 1100 attack speed

most archers wont be able to kill u because of your majesty and arrow deflect,u should play soulhound hitting with bow and do some magic(your main magic is Leopold,death mark for lowering their stats,Checkmate if death mark landed,disarm,abyssal blaze) if u really want(the anchor maybe or anything that does dmg),u can add a talisman and attack power from rune for more dmg

ofc u will have all the time on these buffs:Furious Soul,Pride of Kamael,hard march(for speed)

with this trick your soulhound will hit realy realy hard and will tank too;)

the only drawback is your speed that will get lowered if u get thrill fight from dread

go pwn some donators now

credits go to me,didnt c/p this,hF

tested to several servers,working really good in l2inc that buffs last 4 hours /gg