[SHARE]Dualbox

ButtPlug

Actually, Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer. It also allows you to run programs like: Skype, L2, Winamp, etc. as many times as you want.

And if some needs, a registration name is: "serials.ws" and serial key is: "RRXML12"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Ludmila Server, i have 2 friends are used this and the next week all the accounts are banned... =S

Sandboxie cannot be detected. I'm sure that, gm just detected two or more accounts with the same IP.

Actually, Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer. It also allows you to run programs like: Skype, L2, Winamp, etc. as many times as you want.

And if some needs, a registration name is: "serials.ws" and serial key is: "RRXML12"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandboxie cannot be detected. I'm sure that, gm just detected two or more accounts with the same IP.

it's weird that they ban for 2 accs from 1 IP, what about LAN users then? or ppl with 2 pc's ?

GM have some programme which surely he detects various things, I did not have the problem with this programme yet, someone noticed this maybe that you play 2 charakters and he said about this GM