[Suggestions] new L2J server idea's.

JonE

Rates: 55x - 75x

-> Let's just do not have maximum level in 10 minutes.<Agree

Buffer: Either create NPC buffer or just do not. All the buffs except the 3rd classes buffs (no cov, no pow, no sirens, etc.) All buffs should last 2 hours(+dances, songs for 2 hours, too)

-> Don't be lazy to exp your own buffpet for adittional buffs.<Agree

Enchant: All the enchants in shop for equal price, let's say safe enchant's +4 and maximum +25. Rate around 66% - 70%. And mage's weapons enchant rate should be lower than fighter's weapons. You know, as it is supposed to be, Draconic bow should be easier to enchant than Arcana Mace.<Disagree: +25 is too much i think max should be +16 cause +25 is too powerful and for armor max +10 and jewls +10.

-> Don't change server into Star Wars server

Olympiad: Customize Grand Olympiad, Heroes for 1 week, Olympiad system - first week buffed olympiad (full buffs) and second week unbuffed.

-> Boring to wait 1 month to become a Hero<Bad idea, normal hero system is great.Fullbuffed oly is one of the dumbest things i ever heard cause oly is to show ur skill not who presses f1 faster.Some classes on fullbuffs are imba 1v1.My vote goes to standard olly

Quests:

- Nobless: Have to do the whole quest, except Hellfire and 5 Lunargents (they'll added in shop)<Agree

- Subclass: Whole quest except ... Blood ... that thing we need to enter Baium's room, the item that we need to be able to speak to vortex (it'll be added to shop).<Agree

-> Probably the best settings for mid rates

Customs:

Do not add custom armors, just custom weapons. Do not find for custom weapons, do not download them for from anywhere, think of your own. Create new fresh weapons, with nice graphix and do not overdo it with color enchant.

-> To success as a new rising server, you'll need to do this.<Custom stuff is always welcome if it isnt overpowered or such.

Donations:

Don't overdo it with donations, maximum enchant of weapon donation should be +15 or +16, maximum armor enchant donation's like +7, max. +8., absolutely normal item, dropable (if donator's a pk).

-> Do not create conditions only for rich people

That would be perfect server atleast for me, dunno how others would like it

Hey guys,

So were working on the server. Were busy checking the rewards on mobs, we wwant to have a dynamic market. Because we believe if you can trade alot of stuff it is possible for everybody to get good items.

I will let you knows no asap, how the rewards/market is going to be. It will be cool if you guys could provide feedback.

JonE

It all 'looks' different when you say it and different when you actually look at it. So If you will post rewards/Market then make like a PrintScreens or whatever xD.

P.S. Is the server beta testing now?

No lags, no bugs, no donation, no wipe ever !

safe 5 max 10  40% rate

No Buff Npc

buff=19min all

30x-50x

S grade Shop Full item's on shop but adena farm 4 it or RB

is my preferate server ... if some body make 1 server like that i come with some 7 friend's :D

And i leave server if:

GM/Admin corupter's

somee class Owerpower

Lag/wipe

well, my favorite is a retail like server:

rates x4-x15

Auto-learn skills

quest for subclass

Shops until b grade

Quests for raids

Retail nobless quest

no buffer

olympiad 2 weeks

enchant rates 65% normal 70% blessed

max enchant +20 weapons +16 armors jewls

Hey guys,

I see you guys have many questions. I think we will give out some beta logins for you guys to test the features.

I will make some screenies today or tomorrow of some features we have.

JonE

JonE,

If you will give out some beta logins, then only send PM who will wan't to. I think this is very bad idea to make just like 10 accounts and everyone will get 'DC' because someone else is trying to log on on that account. Also, my proposition is still enabled so you can always ask me for That. So people can post bugs in shop.

-Deanok