Sucks to be a newbie

samadielka

Its sucks that we have to make 200 posts or 400 posts to se cool bugs or exploits ;]] how the fak we have to not spam.. if half of us dont know anything ;D and we have to post... ahh just here u go.. i create some topic ;D u can spawm and own sope points.. lets discust this topic ;D

Its sucks that we have to make 200 posts or 400 posts to se cool bugs or exploits ;]] how the fak we have to not spam.. if half of us dont know anything ;D and we have to post... ahh just here u go.. i create some topic ;D u can spawm and own sope points.. lets discust this topic ;D

Well you have some rights in your post ... but ... my opinion is ..if you wanna make post and topics do it... to help the ppl ...

If you have nothing to say just leave and don't spam the board ... that's my opinion!

Hi There,I Agree with Cobra dude..Its Nice as Think but this forum can have such as this topics.This will be moved to spam section by someone mod i think.

Already did by NobLe,so even u want to spam u can't.....try to be helpfull and then ur posts will grow up really fast....Want an example???@ days ago i had 40 posts....but i decided help a few....do the same

Yeah but if ur just a selfish sucker ;D u dont know anything just need some bugs. its very hard ;p and like me i find what i need and i go off ;D im to lazy to help ;p