[SHARE]L2 Pride Website

fdLP.

Hello folks,

i am sharing l2 pride website as i have seen that some ppl are selling it ...(imo) ..

Download link :

Click me

see you

mate this is u'r website Mafia? oh and yea...nightwish tried to sell it :))

its not my website .. i just saw nightwish trying to sell it .. and i share it here with you ... and about the DP he is trying to sell .. its easy to add all the customs that it has ...

• 3 weeks later...

its not my website .. i just saw nightwish trying to sell it .. and i share it here with you ... and about the DP he is trying to sell .. its easy to add all the customs that it has ...

sell datapack and backup

sell datapack and backup

buddy , everyone can create l2prides custom stuff , about client , i would get their client stuff and add the status that they give in my datapack , thats not difficult , also the most custom they have in their core are already shared so?

• 2 weeks later...

buddy , everyone can create l2prides custom stuff , about client , i would get their client stuff and add the status that they give in my datapack , thats not difficult , also the most custom they have in their core are already shared so?

Owned :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

w0w fdlp....

so hard to Stole the prides site and share it here?

right click on the website of pride  show source and Vu-A-La copy source / paste it on .txt file save it like .html and thats all

by the way  |  that share that you've done its not ilegal and pride's staff can bann you or more so dont leetch ><

read term of use and Allrights <<<

w0w fdlp....

so hard to Stole the prides site and share it here?

right click on the website of pride  show source and Vu-A-La copy source / paste it on .txt file save it like .html and thats all

by the way  |  that share that you've done its not ilegal and pride's staff can bann you or more so dont leetch ><

read term of use and Allrights <<<

do you see me caring what others think ?

you guessed right , no , how they will(not only l2pride staff) rip my website , thats how i do it aswell.. and IMO this is an OLD topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...