[Bug] Stuck Frenzy

mweinz

Well here go,this bug its easy tested and workin at Lj Interlude,u need have onli subclasse,now go to Master,and make ur sub think in the sub because u now are go to bug exaple the frenzy ;),so im adventure i will make one sub classe Detroyer,done now back to master and make click in the button Cancel sublase (now u are using the Destroyer) when u go to make this put the frenzy,and zealot what buff u want,and Cancel Sub class u are deleting ur using class "Destroyer" and now u are making the other sub class "Paladin" when u make this u will se the buffs from the Destroyer prophets,dances,and the frenzy and zealot too now are on in ur char,onli need lvl up that sub class

P/D: if u die or some mob or other char use debuff on u,the fenzy and zealot will disaper,not the other buffs

Use ur imagination example u can put on ur char Paladin,Defet arrow or Icon Angel,aniwat this can be very usefull

CHANGE TITLE TOPIC ,you say Make permanent Buffs and P/D: if u die or some mob or other char use debuff on u,the fenzy and zealot will disaper,not the other buffs..SO is not permanent buffs...and if you don't have cancel subclass ?? what you do nothing ...

This is the hidden content, please

TOPIC Reportat to Moderator and well be move it in Exploit Section English ..

TY FOR YOUR SHARE...

You fucking retarded piece of shit, stop leeching other peoples names/signatures.

Seeyaa is one of L2Elite players and he's not from Argentina.

Also, your signature is a copy of Stratoy's work for GhostFanthom's signature, you just made this one a lil more brighter, here's the proof.

gsfinalcopiasz9.jpg

Gtfo you fucking bitch and stop copying other people's works.

You -beep-ing retarded piece of shit, stop leeching other peoples names/signatures.

Also, your signature is a copy of Stratoy's work for GhostFanthom's signature, you just made this one a lil more brighter, here's the proof.

gsfinalcopiasz9.jpg

Gtfo you -beep-ing bitch and stop copying other people's works.

Hahahaha men look StratoY is my friend u.u" he make sings but i make the render for this so he make this for other guy but i change for me,so stop to say bull shit if u dont know,and im not seeyaa,if u have some problem with that guy go and make the love with he xDD

it can be used only on c4 servers

No in C4 i think becuse when u change the class u lost ur buff so u need re buff,idk need test,i test this on Ct1 and Interlude and work

P/D: and u cant see the post lol xD

You -beep-ing retarded piece of shit, stop leeching other peoples names/signatures.

Gtfo you -beep-ing bitch and stop copying other people's works.

I won't stand your childish behavior. If you want to visit this board, learn to behave and stop the f**king flame.

For now I will get your karma decreased, consider this as warning. Next time it could be even account ban.

Take care.

THX THX THX THX

this one forum u can learn about cheats and bugs and this one big comunity if u want see some post need like a 200 post,and u cant make spaming the moderator will be baned u so take care,dont come to spamm xD