[Request] stuff for my server gracia CT2

Cook

Question

guyz I want you to post a list with things for my gracia part 2 server.....

example:

-dual dragon slayers

-a good Gm shop with icarus and the ability to change his shop lists via the game!

-Epic armors and weapons if they excist..

-Anti pk-Npc

-anything you think that it may make my server look better..

Thnx in advance!

pS:I allready have a nice Gk, a buffer,and some good glows so no need for those...I also have a Gmshop but I can't edit his list!so I need a new one...

You may think that I'm a noob and I should use the search button but I did...and I couldn't find anything..so please help and no flame,spam etc.! ;D ;D ;D

6 answers to this question

If you had read my post better you would have noticed that I Have searched and I didn't find anything usefull except the buffer and the GMshop...

If you have anything to share share it or don't post!

I don't have a problem if you don't post on my toppic just gie me a link to a list of things or create one.....

Dont know why are you so lazy to use search?!?!

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=35663.                                    -GMShop

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=41997.0 -Epic Armor

You can edit a guard for anri-pk(just give gim 9999999+stats)

No need for the "why are you so lazy to search" part but thanks a lot!!!!

By the way You can keep posting to give me more stuff that you think that are usefull....

go search & spend some time and dont ask stuff from others since they are shared here or in other forums , try fixing your your problems by your own! you learn from your faults

/ontopic  i wont give nothing , learn the basics that a l2jserver needs from the administrator to know and u wont have any problem at all!

dude This isn't what I want!!!I just think that there should be one topic that has everything you need to make a L2jfree gracia server...

like I've searched like a million times to find epic armors for graciia and I couldn't find anything until cenko9 posted a link!

this is what I'm after....puting stuff for gracia in one topic!