[Updated-Share]Gracia Final+Gracia2 Preconfig Server Packs!

xardas seriously, you better start reading what the .bat says and if needed Search the board. Your problem & its resolution is described in the bat, if you're too lazy to Search then we'll be too lazy to help you. You don't wanna learn ? Fine that's your problem, just don't expect people to do your job.

-1 Karma Added.

Horus that's not a reason to give him -1 karma, just because he asked for help.

xardas seriously, you better start reading what the .bat says and if needed Search the board. Your problem & its resolution is described in the bat, if you're too lazy to Search then we'll be too lazy to help you. You don't wanna learn ? Fine that's your problem, just don't expect people to do your job.

-1 Karma Added.

i added manualy all the sql's ... now worsk perfect

OMG -1 karma ... for :| ... ok now you will give -2 karma because i have another problem

Why all the NPS looks like some mummies :)) .. they look like when you change the race of you char and apear the texture of that race but is liek a statue ..... i hope you understand what i say ... pls help me with this.

I'm actually giving you Karma for NOT using the Search button. If I'm not mistaken this is actually the 5th time I'm telling you this.

Its no problem in having questions,you're a human, having questions means you want to learn, that's a good thing :)

However if you had used the Search button you would have found out the answer for most of your questions.

gspzoumhs  can you make a buffer for this patch ... i can't add one .... i houd some for ct2.3 but can't add id .... i did all they sayed to do but still doesen't work.... i think is because of those "__init__.py" files which are empty.

edit

problem solved :D

Hey Guys i have a problem .... i have vista 64bit

when i start login or gameserver there is written.... "the command "java" is wrong or written wrong"

What can i do that the programm run ???

Sorry for my bad english  ;D

I have downloaded the Gracia Final pack but I get wrong hexid , I've deleted the old gameserver and created a new one..Also , where do I change mysql password for the website to work? I'm not using a pass and I get this error :

MySQL said: Documentation

#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)