Iphone??possibilities?

NITROUS SYSTEM

I just bought my iphone today...i wanted to know how can i input ringtones wallpapers and generally the possibilities of my new iPhone! :D

i have a iphone too :P

and i search how to put song and more in iphone! and the solution is this programs!

56272762lk3.th.jpg

search in google

Amv transformer

AmvPlayer

Amv Convert  ;D ;D ;D

Introducing iPhone 3G. With fast 3G wireless technology, GPS mapping, support for enterprise features like Microsoft Exchange, and the new App Store, iPhone 3G puts even more features at your fingertips. And like the original iPhone, it combines three products in one — a revolutionary phone, a widescreen iPod, and a breakthrough Internet device with rich HTML email and a desktop-class web browser. iPhone 3G. It redefines what a mobile phone can do — again.

Check also this:

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/2585/iphone_how_to_create_free_ringtones/

Bored to search more...

tried with both methods...the first one with the converter...i coudn't even open any files....

A guide on how to work the program and how to apply the media file afterwards would be appreciated...the second must be for older version of itunes cause i cannot find some options that the guide says!Any other??

ok ok, until here all that i have heard in this thread is bullsh*t, i just ordered my iPhone yesterday, from athenz....so i am up to date :P

so NS, from me with love :P

www.iphonehellas.gr is what you need. it has everything you want about the iphone. atm the server is down so i can't do much, but when it comes up i will edit my post :) the site will be down most prolly, because Bluetooth app is coming :P, so all of you that used to say iphone sucks cause no bluetooth can chew on a shoe now xD

EDIT:

atm viazomai an 8es tpt mila m apo msn xD

ayto to topic me boi8ise para poli :P

http://www.iphonehellas.gr/forum/index.php/topic,402.0.html

oti allo 8es pes to mou :p