Bot at l2 elite success!

stiveni

Hey guys i managed to log into l2 elite with a walker posted at this forum (dont remember from where...)

I manage to move the player from the mini map, but it hasnt got a full interface, it's an online walker (you just config to do things) and you need to run the whole client for the walker to begin. Anyway,

There is on big problem:

It doesn't execute any command that I give and when I force it to follow a party member, the bots runs like damn!

It doesn't heal when you say

It doesn't move accuretly

But the thing is that if you type something, it sends it! so, i believe it's something in configuration only and not that it is useless...

Please help me, cause I'm using a Pentium 4 2.6 GHZ and 512 RAM (GPU? NVM)

So i kinda need that!

Eimai ellinas, an thelete postarete kai sta ellinika (an den apagoreuete)!

• 10 months later...

Kai g oellinas eimai. alla as ta poume in english

The l2elite server has a patched client that changed osme packets so the l2walker won't understand them. If you see your char at the minimap you will see him stucked at a specific point (where you logged in) and you can see another char with your name moving around.

It is interesting. I myself now try to change the files and keep those needed to login to the server only and keep the rest as the official one (I used the l2noobwars clients ^^).

And the walker for C4 is very easily found and the verifiers for that walker version are too many. So no big deal.

I'll try and if I make it I'll send my reply