void IOThread_common(void *arglist error

EUSOUOMESTREDOSMAGOS

Question

I received the error void IOThread_common(void *arglist from one moment to the next, I didn't make any changes. When this error occurs, the l2 server closes. How to fix it?

image.png

5 answers to this question

7 hours ago, EUSOUOMESTREDOSMAGOS said:

I received the error void IOThread_common(void *arglist from one moment to the next, I didn't make any changes. When this error occurs, the l2 server closes. How to fix it?

image.png

That error comes from a malformed packet on login. Check odbc and msql configurations that are correctly configured.

13 hours ago, EUSOUOMESTREDOSMAGOS said:

Yes! 🙂

Its issue from IOThread that mean you have enabled maybe Hyperthread, need to be disabled because your original cores maybe is 4 example and he trying to go 4+ because is using hyperthread check at taskmanager to see if it enabled and check also how much cores is, and than go at ilext.ini and put at thread the original cores you have.

12iKPYh.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ZOUMHS said:

O problema é com o IOThread, o que significa que você habilitou o Hyperthread, que precisa ser desabilitado porque seus núcleos originais talvez sejam 4, por exemplo, e ele está tentando ir para 4+ porque está usando o Hyperthread. Verifique no gerenciador de tarefas para ver se ele está habilitado e verifique também quantos núcleos existem, e então vá no ilext.ini e coloque no thread os núcleos originais que você tem.

12iKPYh.png

Thank you ❤️