Donation Panel (with no Core editing)

Sadly the owner of our current donate panel switched to monthly payments to use it. I am looking to buy a donation Panel that does not require edits to core and for a flat fee, not monthly payments.

Paypal is our main platform for donations, so it must work with Paypal and automatically deliver the donate rewards to character.

Please contact me via PM

20 hours ago, MadManDan said:

Sadly the owner of our current donate panel switched to monthly payments to use it. I am looking to buy a donation Panel that does not require edits to core and for a flat fee, not monthly payments.

Paypal is our main platform for donations, so it must work with Paypal and automatically deliver the donate rewards to character.

Please contact me via PM

I wonder, is security under consideration, at all?
At the very least, they would need to have the SQL table structure of your already-implemented system or some other table and write access to it, which leaves you exposed to exploits and foul play.

Just for context, you don't need the source to make core corrections, if we are talking about java-based projects.

Edited by Salty Mike