advext64/depmax64 have a trojan last/ PTS files are useless

Greetings, my friends! Today, I have come to share my thoughts on the advext64/depmax64 extender. After examining the top Java files, l2jacis, I discovered that its price skyrocketed from around $30 to over $200, with an additional monthly subscription of $10. Personally, I found this to be quite disappointing, so I decided to explore other options. Instead of investing in the Java files, I opted to purchase the advext64 PTS files for a similar price. It is widely known that PTS is superior to Java, as evidenced by the fact that game developers rarely choose Java as their platform of choice. However, my excitement quickly turned to concern when I discovered that the advext64 test server files contained a trojan. I reached out to inquire if the original files were also infected, but the seller assured me that his files were virus-free. Unfortunately, this revelation implies that the latest PTS server files are no longer reliable, leaving servers vulnerable to exploits from developers. While I possess more information on this matter, I believe it is best not to disclose it to the original buyers, at least for now. In conclusion, it appears that even a stripped-down version of Java, devoid of any additional features, is currently a more valuable investment than the latest PTS files. Despite my disappointment that Java commands a higher price than PTS, I must admit that having a trojan-free Java is far preferable to using PTS files that are compromised.

Untitled.jpg