In need of developers and staff for a project

Long story short, I've decided to make a project/open a server on the Classic version. However, I can't do everything by myself, I don't understand everything and I'll need help.

Things to know about the project before you apply

The server/project will run on L2J. I've decided to go for L2JMobius. The plan is to be a progressive server a.k.a start from Classic 1.0 and go up to Classic Interlude (could possibly go further).

The developers will receive a percentage/cut from all profits the server makes. To ensure all devs that apply, they will have access to the server files/keep a copy of their work on them, just in case something goes south/wrong, they can still use them for their own purposes.

There will be no pay to win options. Everything will be retail as possible and the only donation packets that people will receive will be premium 1.5x xp and cosmetics.

GMs and so forth positions will not be paid. It's a voluntary position.

Thank you for reading it and if you've decided to join, please do leave your discord down below, so I can contact you.

1 hour ago, rift said:

and how u are sure there will be enough profits to pay the developers?

I'm not sure about that. That's why I said developers will have access to files so their work won't be wasted.

Nobody is obligated to join unless they are sure about what I've said.

Edited by Pokeystabber

7 hours ago, -Havoc- said:

"classic 1.0 to classic interlude" im wondering when people in this forum will stop calling classic to interlude just because is in some 2xx protocol

Okay, what should I call it? C1 to Interlude with new client? Does the wording really matter if people understand it?

Classic 1.0 and C1 are completely different chronicles, also such things of 'Classic Interlude' doesnt exist. You must specify, basically by saying Classic Interlude you are looking for an Interlude server runned in a Classic (or any modern protocol)

16 minutes ago, -Havoc- said:

Classic 1.0 and C1 are completely different chronicles, also such things of 'Classic Interlude' doesnt exist. You must specify, basically by saying Classic Interlude you are looking for an Interlude server runned in a Classic (or any modern protocol)

Okay, thank you for the clarification.