interlude L2Gold.eu

Dear people,we are pleased to announce you the Project L2Gold.eu x55 based on L2OFF files.

We decide to run a server without donations,no corruption,no wipes,just to give you the fun of a mid-rate custom server.
Through these years we gather alot of experience as players and we may suggest you to try out our server.

Beta Phase Opening Date 23/2/2024 20:00 GMT+2

Grand Opening date 15/3/2024 20:00 GMT+2

Below we will shortly tell you our server features.

-Weekly olympiad competition A grade style.
-Rebirth system.
-Subclass system.
-Custom Noblesse system.
-Custom Areas.
-Automated Events.
-Active GMs to provide assistance to the players,Events.
-Custom Weapons/Jewels/Shields/Armors
-Unique Balance.
-Fully working C6 Skills. 

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/Wq6uvPgnsX

Sincerely,The L2Gold.eu

Edited by L2Gold.eu

53 minutes ago, geokiller said:

Another wannabe and soon to be dead server.
This server is not advised , you will waste your time like nowhere else , Staff extremely rude and skill less..
You can see for yourself tho.

Don't be Rude, everybody has the right to open a server . Even though they are going to open a server with a name exactly like mine 😉  i don't hate them or attack them, wish them best of luck. I'm sure they did spend  time and money to come to this point, doesn't matter if they have the best or worst files. GL lil guys. 

On 3/11/2024 at 12:28 PM, BuchmemberVince said:

Don't be Rude, everybody has the right to open a server . Even though they are going to open a server with a name exactly like mine 😉  i don't hate them or attack them, wish them best of luck. I'm sure they did spend  time and money to come to this point, doesn't matter if they have the best or worst files. GL lil guys. 

i guess you must not be the brightest but its not my problem.
I said they are extremely rude and they cant solve a single issue thats on their part. 
Instead of you , i am not fake . People can choose freely my opinion or not.

1 hour ago, geokiller said:

i guess you must not be the brightest but its not my problem.
I said they are extremely rude and they cant solve a single issue thats on their part. 
Instead of you , i am not fake . People can choose freely my opinion or not.

Saying things on the internet is very easy, proving them is very hard. Maybe they were rude because u were rude to them, who knows, anyway from the way you type here i would not say that im on your side 😄 enjoy, cheers

7 hours ago, BuchmemberVince said:

Saying things on the internet is very easy, proving them is very hard. Maybe they were rude because u were rude to them, who knows, anyway from the way you type here i would not say that im on your side 😄 enjoy, cheers

its okay , you could post from your original account that you made the topic and not make another bot account.
Pathetic effort bot.