L2[OFF] - Development skill required?

Hello people

I've been playing Lineage for a long time, and I've always dreamed of opening my own L2Off server.
I take this seriously, as might even a future job someday.
I ask for your help, those who understand the roots of where to start so that, after 2 years of training, they can already understand the L2Off code.

• Where to start learning?
  • What programming language should I learn to work with lineage files L2Off?
  • How to start trivially figuring out which files work with what?

I searched a lot on the forum and on the Internet, but I couldn’t find more than one guide that explained the path of the L2Off developer. I would be very grateful to anyone who can at least somehow make a small roadmap of training.

1 hour ago, รoftcorє said:

Hola gente

Llevo mucho tiempo jugando a Lineage y siempre soñé con abrir mi propio servidor L2Off.
Me tomo esto en serio, al igual que algún día podría incluso tener un trabajo en el futuro.
Les pido ayuda a aquellos que entiendan las raíces de por dónde empezar para que, después de 2 años de formación, ya puedan entender el código L2Off.

• ¿Por dónde empezar a aprender?
  • ¿Qué lenguaje de programación debo aprender para trabajar con archivos de linaje L2Off?
  • ¿Cómo empezar a descubrir trivialmente qué archivos funcionan con qué?

Busqué mucho en el foro y en Internet, pero no pude encontrar más que una guía que explicara el camino del desarrollador L2Off. Estaría muy agradecido a cualquiera que pudiera al menos de alguna manera hacer una pequeña hoja de ruta de formación.

Hello first of all welcome to MxC!

In reality there is no path in development.

I suggest you start by understanding all the scripts to have a good overview.

Then you will need to learn c++...

Also in the forum we have released packs with some improvements so you can practice.

You may find good guys on the forum who will help you get started.

Good luck and welcome.

Thanks for the feedback friend.

Glad to be here = )

What do you mean by "start understanding all the scripts"  ? 

I guess first i'll have to learn C++ , and after that start understanding the scripts ? 😄

Or you meant something else maybe ?

11 hours ago, afonbka said:

hi friend, you need learn 3 language.

1. assembler for x64

2. ida pro disassembler

3. c++ for write own extender

sorry for my english

I think i need a whole eternity to learn all this stuff.

Anyway, i'm very thankful for the feedback. I googled this languages, seems like it's more engineering stuff. And after that goes the C++ .

🤙

• 3 months later...

Thank you for the useful information. I also want to become a programmer. I chose initial courses in IT programming. And thanks to python assignment help I was able to complete very complex assignments. I have no problems with Java. And now I began to understand more about Python tasks.

Edited by JaneJLocane