CRYPTO PAYD JOB

First of all i want to say it's not a virus or any kind of advertisement, it's just an offer for you to make money if you want

Hello, I would like to introduce you to an app or a company, I don't know how to name it here, but its name is ANZZTV - yes, I know the name looks a bit strange and similar, but this company gives you a chance to earn extra money.
ANZZTV is a movie promotion company that promotes movies and earns a lot of money for it and gives you the opportunity to earn.
The whole point is that you watch 30-second film presentations and for that you earn money, not much at the beginning, but then when you have more money you can invest in so-called crowdfunding and you get even more money from it.
Yes, I know, it looks like a scam or something like that, I was skeptical at first and thought, who can pay you money for some kind of trailers or something like that?
That's why I took a risk and decided to have a baby. What was needed was to register in the binance program, identify yourself and create your own wallet, as you understood, binance is a cryptocurrency program where you can buy and sell crypto currency there, and we know quite well what kind of money there is, don't we?
Using ANZZTV for a year costs 97.16 euros, of course, depending on your country, it will be a different currency, or else approximately 105 USDT cryptocurrency, which will be your main currency in these apps.
The whole guide on how to register in binance and ANZZTV app will be a guide on my discord server, where you will get help if you decide to learn and earn extra money.
As I mentioned, I was also skeptical, 100 euros is quite a lot of money for me and I didn't want to get some money and lose it all, but I took the risk.
After buying a VIP membership for a year for 97.16 euros, the program allows you to watch 8 movie clips per day, for each of them you get 0.61 euros, for all of them it adds up to 4.88 euros, so with the help of math, you can recover your initial deposit in 21 days and then the remaining 11 months and Use this app for 10 days without spending a penny and get extra money, like I did.
It seems that 4.88 per day is not worth the time and in order to earn normally, you will need to watch those movie presentations forever, so it is not worth my time, but wait, as I said, there is a project inside called crowdfunding and this is the best place in this app, why?
Crowdfunding allows you to invest money from your available balance and you will get even more, for example, the first crowdfunding level investment costs 56 euros (or 60 USDT) and lasts 3 days, each day you will get 1.86 euros (or 2 USDT) from it. 56 euros (60 USDT) will disappear from your balance and you will receive 1.86 euros (2 USDT) for 3 days, after 3 days when the crowdfunding ends, you will get back the invested 56 euros (60 USDT) and that 1.86 (2 USDT), and this is only the first level, of course you can't repeat the first level, and all the others that cost more, you get more and take longer and you can repeat them as many times as you want.
Finally, you can earn even 1000 euros per day after a long time if you do not invest anything, if you invest more faster and earn more, it is up to you to decide.
Of course, you are asking why I am sharing such a program from which both you and I can earn money? This program also includes an invitation program where teams are created, so if you register on my invitation link, you will belong to my team and crowdfunding will get more and more money if there are more members in the team, of course you can register without any invitation, but then you will not belong to my team and of course you won't earn more and you won't get any help from me.
Now coming to the point, do you want to have a good time or not? You will also need to have the Telegram chat program, because if there are any problems, as for example I transferred another crypto currency instead of USDT and made a mistake, I didn't know what to do, but you will be contacted by support, otherwise known as the manager, who will help answer all I have your questions, in all languages, because they have vip on telegram and vip gives them auto translate, but the main language is English, as I already mentioned, they helped me, they transferred my currency, and I made a currency exchange to USDT and that's how I bought VIP member,  after I got my money back in 21 days and now I know that I won't go into the red or that my money is safe and the rest of the time I can invest more or just accumulate euros a little at a time, participate in crowdfunding and thus earn even more, I don't know how long the account will work, whether it is a long-term project or not , but my manager claims that this is a long-term project, because his company earns millions in the film industry.

Now this is my Discord server where you will get all the step-by-step guides on how to start making money:
https://discord.gg/m36Uz4xTAm

My login link to the ANZZTV App, which will take you to my team:
https://www.sdlfu.com/register#code=458721369 BETTER USE ON PHONE

Binance invoice link (I don't know what it gives, but it probably does, although you can register without it, but if you want to give back for the fact that you got the opportunity to earn extra, you can register through the link):
https://www.binance.com/en/activity/referral-entry/CPA/incremental?ref=CPA_00DYH0YPS3

Adding some images from payments

photo_2023-07-30_15-25-47.jpg

photo_2023-07-31_11-34-58.jpg

photo_2023-07-31_11-35-50.jpg

photo_2023-08-01_11-25-23.jpg

photo_2023-08-03_12-30-41.jpg

Edited by DariusK

• 2 months later...