Convert geodata: l2j to l2geo for Lucera2

Hi, I am working on my geodata and learning from 0, the problem is that I am working in Lucera2Classic and it uses "geodata.l2g" / l2g, and the geodata I have are java, is there any way to transform the quadrants to l2g?

I have searched high and low and nobody knows how to do it, if someone could share some of their knowledge it would help me a lot!

L2g is a custom type, similar to how L2d and L2s are. As such, they have their own custom converters. If the converter has never been leaked or isn't open source, nobody can have it, as simple as that. 🙂

I would suggest you go through the configs and make sure that there is no way to change the default geodata format from L2g to L2j or L2off.

Edited by Bru7aLMike

On 8/5/2023 at 4:22 AM, Bru7aLMike said:

L2g is a custom type, similar to how L2d and L2s are. As such, they have their own custom converters. If the converter has never been leaked or isn't open source, nobody can have it, as simple as that. 🙂

I would suggest you go through the configs and make sure that there is no way to change the default geodata format from L2g to L2j or L2off.

ty brother, I make that, ty!