SET C4 SKILLS ON INTERLUDE SERVER (L2OFF TUTORIAL)

Hello, I hope you all have a nice day, today I come to share with you a tutorial on how to put C4 skills in an INTERLUDE.

The first thing to do is to locate the file called "skilladquire.txt" in scripts, in it we will see all the skills that are learned automatically during leveling.

Once located, select everything inside and save it in another notepad to not lose anything, after that, download the .txt file that I have left, copy what is in it and paste it in the "skilladquire.txt", and that's it!

Only work for IL OFF servers.

It will be working correctly, I hope it helps ❤️

LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/su558lwabnuooq5/skillacquireC4.txt/file 

I would appreciate if you could give me the credits or support me for more tutorials like these, greetings, att

7 hours ago, fa1thDEV said:

Hello, I hope you all have a nice day, today I come to share with you a tutorial on how to put C4 skills in an INTERLUDE.

The first thing to do is to locate the file called "skilladquire.txt" in scripts, in it we will see all the skills that are learned automatically during leveling.

Once located, select everything inside and save it in another notepad to not lose anything, after that, download the .txt file that I have left, copy what is in it and paste it in the "skilladquire.txt", and that's it!

Only work for IL OFF servers.

It will be working correctly, I hope it helps ❤️

LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/su558lwabnuooq5/skillacquireC4.txt/file 

I would appreciate if you could give me the credits or support me for more tutorials like these, greetings, att

Thanks you very much, i will test it.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...