classic [C4][L2OFF] ES-L2

Eternal Sin Gaming

Do you want to try something which is 17 years old ? Especially if you was in this journey on that times.

Currently we are working on the server and preparing everything to make it flawless and smooth. We are not planning any closed or open beta stages. Our own tester team is up to 100 players helping us daily in this task. Stay with us and wait for it!

Grand Opening: 2023/05/12 18:00 ( GMT-6 )

Generalnfo.png

Chronicles: Scions of Destiny (CH4)

Platform: PTS / OFF

Timezone: GMT -6 hours

Rates.png

Experience: x45

Skill point: x60

Adena: x200

Item drop: x5

Spoil: x25

Currency.png

etc_adena_i00.png Adena

etc_ancient_adena_i00.png Ancient Adena

etc_water_rune_i00.png Blue Seal Stone (Required to get Ancient Adena)

etc_wind_rune_i00.png Green Seal Stone (Required to get Ancient Adena)

etc_fire_rune_i00.png Red Seal Stone (Required to get Ancient Adena)

etc_dragons_blood_i00.png Blood of Chaos

EnchantBuff.png

Maximum weapon enchant: +20

Maximum armor enchant: +16

NPC Buffer: Available only for newbies up to 61 level

(Newbie buffs time: 1 hour)

AIO Buffer: Available as always

(Buffs time which comes from AIO Character is 3 hours)

Equipment.png

There are 3 types of SA effect for S-Grade armors and each of them has special benefits for character classes. You will need to collect ancient adena and spoil special items to be able to craft these armors.

armor_t88_u_i00.png Imperial Crusader (Superlative, Swiftness, Fortitude)

armor_t89_ul_i00.png Draconic Leather (Assassin, Ranger, Evasion)

armor_t90_ul_i00.png Major Arcana (Cultic, Holistic, Hardiness)

There are 9 powerful ancient weapons with SA effect. It's very hard to take those weapons from Raid Bosses. All of these weapons has special enchant glow effect.

weapon_strengthening_long_bow_i00.png Strengthened Bow (Ancient)

weapon_doomed_dagger_i00.png Doom Dagger (Ancient)

weapon_tarbar_i00.png Tarbar (Ancient)

weapon_cursed_staff_i00.png Cursed Staff (Ancient)

weapon_iron_glove_i00.png Fists of Butcher (Ancient)

weapon_great_sword_i00.png Great Sword (Ancient)

weapon_lancia_i00.png Lance (Ancient)

weapon_sword_of_delusion_i00.png Sword of Delusion (Ancient)

weapon_kris_i00.png Kris * Crystal Dagger (Ancient)

To get those weapons you will need at least two well organized full groups(party). 

There are some tricks you need to figure out otherwise you'll need more than 3 groups(party).

You will need to find bosses such as "Lilith, Anakim, The Pit" at Mithril Mines lower level. These bosses are very powerful and they have insane attack speed. So you will need to be well prepared.

ChaoticZones.png

These areas are located within the Forge of Gods and Imperial Tomb. The ports to them are on the gatekeeper and are labeled as (Chaotic).

Once you port into these areas and move into the combat zones you will get a symbol on your screen that looks much like a vial filled with red liquid. It will state that you are inside a danger zone.

What to expect in the Combat Zones:

• Drops including weapons, adena, and runes will be significantly higher.
  • Experience given per monster is also signficantly higher.
  • Experience lost per death is much lower then the normal leveling areas.
  • Casting ae spells and debuffs will flag you as it is a open pvp zone.
  • Should you die in the combat zone while flagged you will not drop any items.
  • All S grade weapons drop in the Forge of the Gods combat zone.
  • This includes forgotten blades and demon splinters.
  • Imperial Tomb drops are primarly runes. They are much higher then any other experience area in game.

The whole combat zone for Imperial Tomb was moved as well as the port. The combat zone now lies within the four sepulchers where the port in was originally. If you go down each hall you will notice that the first door is open and mobs are within. One of the rooms has a chance of dropping S grade weapons and adena while the others drop runes and adena. The experience and drop rate is still much higher then the regular leveling areas.

Events.png

Last Man Standing
  • Monthly event where all classes battle out against each other in Anthara’s Lair. The last player alive receives a special item.
        Rules: Anything goes.

Nine vs Nine

• Daily event. Nine versus nine party battle. Winner team receives Glittering Medal.

Rules: No buffs and No potions.

Battle of The Classes
  • Weekly event that pits each class against each other. Daggers versus daggers, mages versus mages, archers vs archers, tanks vs tanks, and damage dealers vs damage dealers. The winner of each class get a SA weapon of their choice.
        Rules: Anything goes.

Forums: Click

aio_event.png

We are launching AIO Buffer Event for every ES-L2 player who is capable to bring his friends, clans. Using your referral link through Control Panel of your account you can invite your friends. You will need to gain 10 invites. If you will reach this point we will grant access to AIO Character for your account.

Good luck everyone and thank in advance for supporting us!

Kind regards,

Eternal Sin Team.

Edited by default_npc