Destorion

dieuz

Dear forum members,

I wanted to share my experience with @Destorion regarding a toplist design he ordered from me for his uranks toplist. We agreed on a price of 100-120€, with payment to be made on April 15th. However, after asking him for the payment , he simply said that he would send the money soon.

It has been several weeks since we had a deal, and I have yet to receive payment or any further communication from him about the payment. This has left me feeling scammed and frustrated. To add to the situation, I had also sent him the PSD beforehand, trusting him because his friend wanted to start working on the design.

I wanted to warn others in the community about my experience with Destorion and urge you to exercise caution when dealing with him in any transactions. It's important that we hold each other accountable and create a safe and trustworthy environment for everyone.

Thank you for reading, and I hope this serves as a helpful reminder to always be vigilant in our interactions with others online.

All screenshots regarding this report are attached to the message.

And as it seems they started working on the theme already: https://www.uranks.world/

Discord-xf-Ob-SU3-V98.png

Discord-4wd-Kr-Rognf.png

Discord-n7r-Zj-Kh-Bnz.png

Discord-i1-TIj-CCa-FH.png

Photoshop-WLkus-Z6e2n.png