L2DEX and it's own Corruptions Transparent Admins

ill post some screenshots here since they delete everything from their screenshot

l2 dex a server with over 10 years getting expose and corrupted by fa cp aka iordanov

ill not post all my chat since i keep lot of documents for their upcoming project

f71667f75f06e80912517fb8a14dd028.png

24cec5c05640d84aa4dc34168a257e98.png
e5d3081a5e938266e43e603764f16985.png
da4023f1bcfb4140fa0df8a20c5d3d5d.png
c8097c91fd5d9965ee5f9855266d1eb8.png
bfac378510dccd2a6b2dc1873b659c7f.png
ad915168ea1008208d1f0412cfee7171.png
a10c52017582d457f7ad093b9124c764.png
7e559d8922b2e8aa4c4725c36f21aabe.png
328759909_1130071157665977_2928781817311
396fa60f7b64ec1f01db8aa790f1dd77.png
326162141_877037086887124_15707111081087
325880373_532105375680655_58513965430936
2404328e1008d1f3e3919a35bd7120bf.png
118475c7348f447295db624032cc799d.png
962c43e02a55244cf6ae2b7d6c924a2e.png
959d250b1f242ac4f9093e806692d36c.png
839ccf25707ad6f71e3a8e82883677aa.png
327db370369ab89364847fd07b2df886.png
49d8418c26051abb2cde051f9577dc55.png
0075d793f6ce83304d367af8ba8ac15e.png
551841b821adcde0476ec75e968436da_1.png
9ce84e1b99f85f85ec974b500d8c953e_2.png
3a79feae5854ed5b031c43f895478031.png
733ce98ab40d5dd96a00a5df7a417e39.png
  • Upvote 1

You did nothing more but to expose a corrupt GM who:
1. Joined the project around 1 year ago
2. Started doing stuff around 2-3 weeks ago (according to the conversations you just posted)
3. Was discovered in less than 3 weeks for what he did.

How does that discredit the project ? Or the future projects they might have ?

It just proves the vigilange of the Dex team in order to fix things on such short notice and their transparency.

But i guess you're nothing more but a frustrated member for FA CP who wasted tons of cash on a project which you played for years and also lost all of your "investment". Kudos to that

• Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, wishformore said:

2. Started doing stuff around 2-3 weeks ago (according to the conversations you just posted)

It just proves the vigilange of the Dex team in order to fix things on such short notice and their transparency.

But i guess you're nothing more but a frustrated member for FA CP who wasted tons of cash on a project which you played for years and also lost all of your "investment". Kudos to that

Anyone who is a normal person with a standard IQ should understand that when money talks, there is no trust in this matter

especially when it comes from countries like romania-russia-ukraine also seems viadelle was smart enough to take the money and not share with other 2 teammates so they throw him out try harder on the next project imagine clan leaders selling epics on black market  and then talk about principles l2 dex 2k23 cu later alligator 

If you wouldn't be exposed and loose all your "investment" you wouldn't even make this post and keep playing hapily on Dex project.

But since it happened you're just trying to discretid them for doing their job and threw your in the garbage can.

5 minutes ago, wishformore said:

If you wouldn't be exposed and loose all your "investment" you wouldn't even make this post and keep playing hapily on Dex project.

But since it happened you're just trying to discretid them for doing their job and threw your in the garbage can.

as i said viadelle was smart enough to get all the money for his own pocket.

if the case was vice versa both sides would be happy but seems riku got mad cause there no money for his pocket

anyway we talk about corruption here as i said cu later alligator when the time comes i will post more documents

for now enjoy the chaos on dex discord 

And i said, you're on rampage just because you lost tons of money you invested for nothing.

Biting the hand that fed your lineage 2 career for the last few years out of spite.

Proves nothing!

8 minutes ago, wishformore said:

And i said, you're on rampage just because you lost tons of money you invested for nothing.

Biting the hand that fed your lineage 2 career for the last few years out of spite.

Proves nothing!

Proves everything!

14 hours ago, wishformore said:

Proves nothing!

One of the GMs sell items on black market, other one have clan that is actively playing.
I guess that proves something 😞

But why did you start all this only after you got caught ? Is it purely because you want to discredit the project who was vigilant and threw your money into oblivion and you could not take advantage of bragging being “the best” with 50% boost from those items. 

It shows nothing but frustration.

until then you happily played on the project for 2+ years 

well played I’d say

• Like 1

L2DEX is the most corupted server that i ever played. GM's sell items, bans are given by preferences.

20 hours ago, wishformore said:

background.png

Edited by Catea
miss click

7 hours ago, wishformore said:

FA cp is nothing more than a mid tier CP with big wallets and good interface. So calm your titties

are you MA?D or something? keep sucking and protecting the server while the truth has been revealed but yeah that how rats work for these admins sucking their dicks hard maybe they get in return something but as I said I'm waiting their new project and then i will post public everything and we gonna see how fast you change your mind 

11 hours ago, wishformore said:

FA cp is nothing more than a mid tier CP with big wallets and good interface. So calm your titties

Being on the top for the last 2 years on Dex seasonal servers by facts makes ur statement pointless.

1: FA DD on top pvp list

2: FA CP first priority on high-tier epic on each side they use to play.

3: FA is the only party where the difference in daily actions makes other groups unable to farm.

4: good interface? best one when it comes to Interlude clients.

5: big wallet? big enough to buy GM staff ( unfortunately not all of them since Viadelle was smart enough to not share his profit with other one that doesn't have electricity to support his work)

p.s Iordanov himself made some low-tier wannabe "leaders" to uninstall and quit lineage2 for good.

l2Dex staff team talking about principles and being right with their community when at the same moment they pay leaders to come and play for at least 2 weeks, bringing donators even selling them epics on the black market when they stop payment to current leaders they cash out everything on the black market ( even chars transfer to another master account with Kazama being the middle man)

Serejka the leader that plays for 2 weeks on each seasonal server is the front man that sells everything to American community and not only for the right price ofc.

• Thanks 1

Which truth has been revealed exactly ? That there was a corrupt gm who recently joined the team and decided to be rogue. A GM that was exposed 2 weeks after he started doing shit.
You’re so blinded by your hatred for being exposed. 

oh, I almost forgot. After Riku found out about your “business” you wanted to keep playing and you tried to blackmail him with “disclosure”, so when that didnt work you started disclaiming the project. 

hypocrites. 

Kazama and Riku kiss Memory ass and act like nothing happen, as if the players did not see this post! Why the rest were banned and not this one???? AGAIN, CORRUPTION???  By banning FA CP you closed your server!