[Tool] The latest version of PHX (3.4.1.72) Gracia part I

NymStyle

Hi guys, I get this latest version a few days ago, it works on Gracia part I, if will be out new version for Gracia part II, I will upload too :)

This is the hidden content, please

PLS DON'T POST HERE SPAM LIKE THIS: thx for share, nice, ty, ...etc :) but test it and give me karma if it helped :)

//EDIT:

Avira antivirus thinks that's Troyan Horse, but no fear guys, there's not virus ;)

dude... awesome share.... now i'm gonna test it hope to find some servers that works on

but as I said, it works only on Gracia I :/ I don't know if I tested it on old version, but I tested on Gracia part II and it didn't work :/ ...so you must find gracia server :P

tomorrow I'll make guide how to be 999% overpowered (casting 7k+, 21k HP for mage, etc :) )

If it works only on gracia part I why the tilte says II?

btw use [hide*] [*/hide] and remove the * 

oooooooooh sorry man :D I wrote it at night when I was so tired :D ..yes I'll repair it :)

nice share btw hide it asap u dont wanna get it leeched by newbies..

it was hidden but there was i mistake... if I type [h*de=200] it doesn't work, I must type only [h*de] ...( * = i )

Nice share, thanks. Though I'm not playing Gracia, huh. And what are these uploading sites? Could you upload it on our old rapidshare, 'cuz is the most reliable download source.

is english version?

I am an old school user of PHX :D I don't need english version, this is not English I think..(I don't use it, cuz I use dist-beta --->I am playin' only interlude now) but if you are phx user, it has the same options as English beta... and older versions.... Packet Sniffer is in English, but buttons I have in unknown font :)

Nice share, thanks. Though I'm not playing Gracia, huh. And what are these uploading sites? Could you upload it on our old rapidshare, 'cuz is the most reliable download source.

Well,4 shared is too a very famous uploading site(not like rs) but its famoous too

And it downloads way faster

PLS DON'T POST HERE SPAM LIKE THIS: thx for share, nice, ty, ...etc Smiley but test it and give me karma if it helped Smiley

Lol karma for what? This program is available on official CoderX site...

Well,4 shared is too a very famous uploading site(not like rs) but its famoous too

I don't know why Lain want it to rapidshare, in my opinion is rapidshare one of the worst share sites if you don't have a premium :) but I uploaded it to RS too :)

I will upload it on Megaupload, but there's a problem, it does nothing

Lol karma for what? This program is available on official CoderX site...

that I don't know about..

and many ppl don't know it too..

O rly? No way, RS much better, much nicer and much faster (when having premium, that I do)

I don't know why Lain want it to rapidshare, in my opinion is rapidshare one of the worst share sites if you don't have a premium :) but I uploaded it to RS too :)

I will upload it on Megaupload, but there's a problem, it does nothing

that I don't know about..

and many ppl don't know it too..

Actually I've got premium and I'm pretty satisfied with rapidshare. ^^

O rly? No way, RS much better, much nicer and much faster (when having premium, that I do)

Actually I've got premium and I'm pretty satisfied with rapidshare. ^^

well most ppl dont and then dl with 80 when with 4SH it had reached 420 once