Ghost Hunter [PVP SERVERS]

Swulf

Dyes OFC +5dex +4Con -9str

Armor : Dunno on what client you play if c4-c6 use Drac light + try manage zaken  better anthy because of low con youll get stuned a lot

Weap :On fullbuffs schould use As[haste],Or Bo [Focus] and on clanbuffs or in oly AS [crt. dmg].

Tattos : i would use run speed or hp tattos (Atk.speed is useless cuz skill reuse fast enough on ren/champ songs).

Edit : Try manage Aq + bauim +15% + 15% crit dmg is big deal

btw pm me with server link where do you play if it is Interlude.

What dyes are best for him ?

~ +5 CON -5 STR; +4DEX - 4STR

Best tatto?

~ Soul/Pledge/Resolve, use it in the correct situations. Soul when you're near to the enemy, to get your attack speed higher, when the enemy is running away from you get hte resolve tattoo, pledge tattoo should be used when you're running against the archer that's standing in long range -> then it should be changed to Soul tattoo again.

Best equipment?

~ Don't buy Draconic Light, wear just Nightmare against mages and Majestic against archers/dagers.

dyes : -4str+4con,-4str+4dex . armor : i think S80 the best . weapon :hmm this has some options you can have dager B grade i think that is very good for blows ( dont remember name ) or just take focus dager imo. tatto dont know dont have in my server :)

Well he is right, a no grade dagger gives same damage as a Icarus dagger when using blow. But i rather have haste than critical damage...

i would say dies +5con-5str and +4dex-4str

maj light is the best and +6 set is a luxury also drac light is very nice ;)

for mages i would go for nm light set also +6 or even bw light for that +5 men

as dagger AS+haste and dd+ms and for pvp where u are full buff AS+haste or +crit dmg

but THE SKILL U HAVE ON PLAYING THIS CLASS IS THE MAIN FACTOR IN PVP like 70% is skill and 30% because of equip ;D gl and hf

for full buffs Angel Slayer-Haste is the best. coz you needn't more crit (max 500) and haste is batter from crit dmg (Full buffs you have back more HP from Vampires-More Hits more HP back)

• 3 weeks later...

+4con-4str,+4dex-4str,+4wit-4int

maj light against archers,stunners; nm light against mages; draco in mass

as+haste;dont take +crit damage cause it sux if ure killing with blows(as u probably know patk doesnt have much effect on dagger blows and +crit damage increases ur patk during critical so it makes no sense if ure pvping and using blows.crt damage is only good when farming(using normal attacks))

you need : dyes +4 str - 4 con and +4 dex -4 con

These maybe againts mobs in pvp AGAIN -STR you must put

+4con-4str,+4dex-4str,+4wit-4int

maj light against archers,stunners; nm light against mages;

agreed to this in oly very useful to have these armors :)

Not true bout the p att. If u have 1k p att with a dagger, it does maybe 2k, although an increase of p att say to 1.5k WILL increase your dmg only ALITTLE. Maybe 2.2k dmg. But id say -str all the way. Ull need the dex/con. Peace.

• 1 month later...

WE TALKING HERE ABOUT SERVER INTERLUDE 1000X+++:

OK...  USE  +4DEX -4STR  AND  +4WIT -4INT      USE    DEMON DAGER + MORTAL MYGHT OR AS + CD    BUT WITH DD+MS HAVE MORE CHACE FOR HITIG CRITICAL    THENE USE DRACONIC ARMOR AND  AQ + BAIUM  IF YOU CAN PUT CASTING BUFFS AND DONT USE ZERK        A DAGER NEED P DEF, SPEED, CRITCAL DMG, AND EVANSION