How easy the posts are gained here on MxC?

Lain

Hello.

I want you to discuss with me this problem, MXC is really nice forum, but many people are spamming and doing the bad stuff in order to get new posts and then to view the hidden posts. I don't think they're getting punished even If they are reported in the Report Spammers Section. So I'm coming up with some suggestions:

First Suggestion: Add rank - Spammer Hunter - his job on this forum will be only to watch after the spammers and dekarma/punish/ban them. That person, who will take this job must be reliable and a bit clever to see the situation and to not cause childish mistakes.

Second Suggestion: Set a delay/higher delay (don't know if there is some, I'm not spamming, huh) to post the messages. Would solve much.

Third Suggestion: Have a zero tolerance against spammers! And punish them all!  :-\

Why am I posting this? Because I donated to the MxC to see the hidden posts, but I could just spam the board and in 2 days get 200 posts, what is kinda stupid.

Share you ideas and suggestions with me. Thank you.

Peace.

Well the your first idea with the rank seems cool ... We should tell this to Maxtor..he know better than us :D

I agree with you..I hate spammers..!!

for the second suggestion... Well mxc already have 60 seconds delay for another post so i think it's ok with this...!!

My own opinion is ...

Admin/G.Mods should make a list of punish for the spammers ...this list will send via e-mail (when you register) to read .... Maybe they will afraid of the punish and stop the spam.. :P

That's my opinion .. hope you like it :-\

Jeez guys relax...

You think it is easy to get posts? The forum is open till 2005, and the member with top posts has 2.9k...There are other forums who are open for the same time, and there are members with 12k posts +... (PM if you want link)

You don't know how many spammers we ban everyday. And besides, calm down. You are taking things too seriously. IF Maxtor senses he needs more Mods, he'll open Applications quick enough to get more.

You don't have to worry. That's the Mods' job. If you have suggestion, pm us.

BTW...More post delay...? That's cruel man.

And Zero, do you think the spammers are afraid of ban? The last thing they care about is being banned. They can just clear cookies and create another account and spam again.

. I don't think they're getting punished even If they are reported in the Report Spammers Section.

You say that because u cant see the ban list ;)

------------------------------------------------

Btw this is a subject only for the mxC teaM ... we musnt talk about these things publiC...

You can PM these Suggestion's to maxtor or to a gl.mod to transfer  this topiC to mxC staff board...