No-Ip Doesnt work??

Bebit0s

I do all the steps corectly..im login to site download the program blablabla..but I dont have static..When i restart my router i always have different ip!!

Can someone tell me why?

I do all the steps corectly..im login to site download the program blablabla..but I dont have static..When i restart my router i always have different ip!!

Can someone tell me why?

That Is The Work Of No-Ip ...

Your IP Changes But The Hostname Change With Ur Ip Together When Your Ip Changes....

And lalallalalalal ... And You Dont Have All Time To Change The Ip Of The System That Is The Reason You Put A No-Ip Hostname

Your Ip Will Every Time Change But The Hostname The Machine Of Hostname Connects With Your New Ip If Changed :) And You Dont Have To Change Systems Blabla Etc...

Can someone tell me why?

no-ip's job is to redirect the hostname you created earlier on no-ip's site(eg: jefoulis.no-ip.net) to your IP(eg: 85.30.66.101). If your IP changes(eg: 85.10.94.99) then, using no-ip's program, it will auto update the redirection IP.

All in all:

At first it was... jefoulis.no-ip.net--->85.30.66.101

Then, after you restarted your router it became

jefoulis.no-ip.net--->85.10.94.99

Of course it's not workin' on the new connections system.Anyway another program/site is dydns or something like that I don't remember.But the best way to have a static ip(I don't suggest this cause you may need to change it) is to buy it from your ISP.If I'm not wrong it costs less than 8€.

Good Luck,

-Blane