Nuevo Servidor H5 Libre de Donaciones necesita teamwork

JxHsing

I'm a old L2JServer add-on developer who wants to start working on a server free of donations of armor, weapons, enchant, etc.

Perhaps the only thing in Donation would be an AIO character with Buff with & without skill Enchant, and some Privileges such as:

• Clan permission to lend accounts (Created by the clan leader) without trade or change of passwords
  • Premium Clan and Individual permissions with attributes on Drop and buff duration.

Donations can be used for the pay some Server features, such as the monthly payment of the Staff, depending on the qualifications of the users.

For this reason, I am looking for a team that is interested in such a project.

Needed:

• Staff (With experience)
  • Front-End (If You want to work on the web for free and with knowledge in nginx and jinja)
  • Back-End (With Java and python experience, just to help as I will be the main back-end)
  • People who want to help test, ideas, etc.
  • Main language need to be spanish.

My idea is to create something like The King Avatar series (can be found on Netflix.)

The people who help in the project do not need to put money into the project, I will do that myself.

Project thought for 2022, March April.

Anyone interested leave comments here.

Any Idea too.

I want to see the server again where we met to have a good time, play with friends, pvp, pve, etc.

For the Trust on GM's, a notification service (Log) of transactions and touches made by each member of the staff with the help of the front-end will be left via the Web.

Greetings.

Soy antiguo desarrollador de add-ons de L2JServer el cual quiere comenzar a trabajar en un servidor libre de donaciones de armaduras, armas, enchant, etc. 

Tal vez lo único en Donación estaría un personaje AIO con Buff con y sin Enchant, y algunos Privilegios tales como:

• Permiso de clan para prestar cuentas (Creadas por el lider de clan) sin trade ni cambio de contraseñas