[Help]Incorrect Password

silvar

Question

hi @ all...

My Problem:

Yesterday I made an l2emu server and all was Beautyfull but now if i try to connect the client send an error ... "You have entered incorrect password."

Everybody can connect only me can't ....

i'm hopefully to get help from you ppl

Sry for bad english ^_^

9 answers to this question

yes..... but atm only my GM's are on the server... cause of this i can send them every day the new host.... if i want to go Public i need the System Patcher to edit the L2.ini .....

//edit: and if you want to ask this:

yes i tried to write in my host 127.0.0.1  l2authd.lineage2.com but don't work :'(

huh.. I don't know if this can help, but for our server i used l2.ini from hellbound and it's editable. I don't have any problems. You can do it too, but you have to find patched system for pt2 first.

if i understand you

you say that you don't have a static(constant) ip and after restart of modem/router it is changing your ip right?

in that case as you said you need to create no-ip and edit l2.ini or buy a dedicated server.

Here try to edit this. (you can edit it with all versions of L2FileEdit. I edited with version for C4 :D)

http://rapidshare.com/files/178670592/l2.ini.html

It's for Hellbound and it works on Gracia PT1/PT2 :).

Next time read my post pls :)

Btw you can use the system of other Pt2 server and edit it for yours :).