Unpack original interlude client and apply win7+ patch.

ntellos

I am currently developing a client extender for lineage 2 interlude client and I have a working proof of concept.
I have already hooked a bunch of the system library methods ( mostly engine.dll ).

For the POC I use a system, which I downloaded from the internet, so I don't know if its clean or not.

I would like to use the official files, so I will be 100% sure that nothing is altered.

Many many years ago I created my own system files from the official ncsoft files. As I remember I had to unpack ( themida ) the system files and then apply a fix for win7.

I would like to re do this procedure but I don't find this info nowadays ( maybe i suck at searching ). Could you please help me?

2 hours ago, ntellos said:

I am currently developing a client extender for lineage 2 interlude client and I have a working proof of concept.
I have already hooked a bunch of the system library methods ( mostly engine.dll ).

For the POC I use a system, which I downloaded from the internet, so I don't know if its clean or not.

I would like to use the official files, so I will be 100% sure that nothing is altered.

Many many years ago I created my own system files from the official ncsoft files. As I remember I had to unpack ( themida ) the system files and then apply a fix for win7.

I would like to re do this procedure but I don't find this info nowadays ( maybe i suck at searching ). Could you please help me?

Clean .RAR Client without system folder
there you can find original system also.

5 hours ago, Ehoq said:

Clean .RAR Client without system folder
there you can find original system also.

Original with files, which modified in 2015 is not original 🙂

Screenshot_20211008-002703.png

Edited by ntellos