CoinEx referral link (20% trading fees return as CET)

ScRaB4ever

Hello!

CoinEx is a cryptocurrency market, that lists most of the cryptos AND has the most competitive fee structure on the market. As the title suggests by using the above link you will get 20% fees return at CoinEx for ever.

Happy earnings!!

poster.png.d435cb5d6da76b50bf8ad95185a2a212.png

Edited by ScRaB4ever

• ScRaB4ever changed the title to CoinEx referral link (20% trading fees return as CET)
  • 5 months later...

Automated markets maker were always a mystery to me. I always see this ad on youtube from Etoro where they promise you a great profit without doing anything, just applying other's strategies. I mean, even easier, you just click copy and paste, or something like that. I'm new when it comes to trading, I've just learned what forex leverage is, but I'm willing to get to know everything that there is to know about markets. Do you have some more details? I will watch some youtube videos too. Maybe I'll finally understand how this concept applies. It would be nice to follow some of Elon Musk's trading, hahaa.

Edited by Andrejcas